- Jewish history tour of Budapest
- Enjoy a casually paced walk around Budapest’s important Jewish sites
- Visit the Jewish Museum, Dohány Street Synagogue, Jewish quarter and more
- Enter the noteworthy Kazinczy Street Synagogue and enjoy cake from a local kosher bakery (Grand Tour only)
- Learn all about Hungary's Jewish history, heritage and culture from an expert guide
- Choose from several tour durations and itineraries
What You Can Expect
The bus tour gives a brief, informative overview of the city's major sites. The best part is in the middle with the tour of Prague Castle.
The guide was great. He was informative and flexible. His knowledge of the area was amazing. Would definite recommend the tour. The only suggestion I would make is that he should of had a sign informing us he was there for our tour.