- Jewish history tour of Budapest
- Enjoy a casually paced walk around Budapest’s important Jewish sites
- Visit the Jewish Museum, Dohány Street Synagogue, Jewish quarter and more
- Enter the noteworthy Kazinczy Street Synagogue and enjoy cake from a local kosher bakery (Grand Tour only)
- Learn all about Hungary's Jewish history, heritage and culture from an expert guide
- Choose from several tour durations and itineraries
What You Can Expect
Guide was excellent, knowledgeable, and interesting!
Fatima did an excellent job and she was partcularly helpful with special need we had my wife is blind and travels with a guide dog which could have posed access problems
Great tour. I was hoping for a more linear historical narrative of the Jews in central Europe but the sites are worth seeing and the guide was knowledgeable.
The 4 of us thoroughly enjoyed this excellent tour. We were the only ones signed up so we were lucky enough to get a private tour. Petra, our guide, was extremely knowledgeable and personable. We learned so much about Jewish life in Budapest. This tour was one of the highlights of our trip. The guide at the Jewish Museum was also outstanding. We would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Budapest. Thank you for putting together such a wonderful tour. And please send our warm regards to Petra.
Great guide, Fatima
Tour guide was the best ever. So informative and just a pleasure to spend four hours with. Added so much to our experience
It was a perfect tour.. My guide was energetic and so helpful..Spoke beautifully and took the time to answer any questions we had. This was the only tour I took in Budapest and so glad I did. I hope you enjoy your time there.
Excellent tour, excellent guide, lots of great information, accessible and interesting for Jews and non-Jews.
We really enjoyed this informative tour. Petra did a wonderful job and was very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend it.