- Jewish history tour of Budapest
- Enjoy a casually paced walk around Budapest’s important Jewish sites
- Visit the Jewish Museum, Dohány Street Synagogue, Jewish quarter and more
- Enter the noteworthy Kazinczy Street Synagogue and enjoy cake from a local kosher bakery (Grand Tour only)
- Learn all about Hungary's Jewish history, heritage and culture from an expert guide
- Choose from several tour durations and itineraries
What You Can Expect
Tour guide was the best ever. So informative and just a pleasure to spend four hours with. Added so much to our experience
It was a perfect tour.. My guide was energetic and so helpful..Spoke beautifully and took the time to answer any questions we had. This was the only tour I took in Budapest and so glad I did. I hope you enjoy your time there.
Excellent tour, excellent guide, lots of great information, accessible and interesting for Jews and non-Jews.
We really enjoyed this informative tour. Petra did a wonderful job and was very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend it.
Tour was great. Unfortunately your company never sent me the information on the meeting site. We waited for 30 minutes in the wrong place. Your guide made up the time for us.
Fatima was excellent! Very knowledgeable, patient, and enduring. Highly recommend this excursion for everyone.
Had a wonderful experience with a fabulous young lady as our guide who couldn't have been more enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and enlightening
Excellent tour that tackles a difficult and emotional area very well indeed. There was a huge amount of information to absorb and the Guides were patient with those of us with very limited knowledge of Jewish traditions. Only "downside" was that the synagogue was extremely busy......I was there on a Sunday morning....there is perhaps a quieter day.
The bus tour gives a brief, informative overview of the city's major sites. The best part is in the middle with the tour of Prague Castle.