- Jewish history tour of Budapest
- Enjoy a casually paced walk around Budapest’s important Jewish sites
- Visit the Jewish Museum, Dohány Street Synagogue, Jewish quarter and more
- Enter the noteworthy Kazinczy Street Synagogue and enjoy cake from a local kosher bakery (Grand Tour only)
- Learn all about Hungary's Jewish history, heritage and culture from an expert guide
- Choose from several tour durations and itineraries
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour that tackles a difficult and emotional area very well indeed. There was a huge amount of information to absorb and the Guides were patient with those of us with very limited knowledge of Jewish traditions. Only "downside" was that the synagogue was extremely busy......I was there on a Sunday morning....there is perhaps a quieter day.
The bus tour gives a brief, informative overview of the city's major sites. The best part is in the middle with the tour of Prague Castle.