- Photography walking tour of Budapest's amazing scenery
- Focuses on the side of the Danube and its panoramic view: the National Gallery, the Siklo, the Taban, and the Citadel for the Statue of Liberty
- Tips for photographing people and scenes, composition and lighting
- Informative commentary from your professional photographer guide
- Experience Budapest through the eyes of a local photographer
What You Can Expect
You will see among others the residence of the President of the Republic of Hungary (Sandor Palota), the National Gallery, the Siklo, and the panoramic view the hill has to offer in all directions. After leaving the castle hill, you will make your way down to the Taban, and from there up to the Citadel, located on Gellert-hill. In the hillside you will have a great view on the bridges crossing the Danube. At the Citadel, you can photograph the Statue of Liberty, and the city from a much higher perspective.
Some of the things you will learn:
- How to cross the line from holiday snaps into one of the most beautiful and expressive forms of art in existence.
- Golden rules of composition, lighting and exposure
- How to look at everyday objects in a manner that will bring out their artistic potential
- How to be more adventurous and creative with your work: painting with light, tripod techniques, and clever ways to enhance everyday scenes.
- Not to be afraid to take your camera out of 'Auto' mode.