- 1 hour 45-minute sightseeing tour of Budapest by floating bus
- See the Hungarian capital from land and water
- Admire the top sights, such as the Academy of Sciences, Parliament, St Stephen's Basilica and the Grand Synagogue
- Rock gently down the Danube when your amphibious coach splashes into the water
- Enjoy onboard commentary from an entertaining guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- St Stephen’s Basilica – the largest church of Budapest
- The Great Synagogue on Dohány Street, Europe’s largest synagogue
- Hungarian State Opera House
- Heroes’ Square, the most impressive square of Budapest where the Millennium Monument stands
- Széchenyi Chain Bridge (Lánchíd) – the first permanent bridge over the Danube between Buda and Pest
- The Royal Palace
- Budapest Parliament
- The Citadel, built as a military fortress on the highest point of the city center – Gellert Hill
It was an awesome tour. I was by myself and it was easy to find. The earphones were perfect. The splash into the Danube River was great!
A good way to see the city and figure out what you would like to see in more depth.
Something different, fun, informative about the city history. Little bit nervous when the bus went in the river:) Recomended!
Lots of fun and good pace to see the sights included. Bus nice and guides cheery.
most fun tour we have ever been on! completely worth it
The trip on the river bus was great, the best way to see the sites of Budapest from all perspectives
Excellent tour, well organised, knowledgeable guides,etc. Only downside not much good for photographs as it is a proper coach so glass is to reflective for good shots, but a good way to see the main sites, and encourages to spend a bit more time on the ones that interest you.
Very good way to see and hear more about this wonderful city, tour guide very clear and knowledgeable we normally don't like organised tours but this one ticked all the boxes.