- Ticket to an organ concert at St Stephen's Basilica in Budapest
- Enjoy famous musical works, performed by some of Hungary’s most renowned musicians
- Listen to classical pieces by prestigious composers including Bach, Beethoven, Schubert and Vivaldi
- Choose from two different seating categories to suit your budget
- Upgrade to include a Danube River dinner cruise after the concert
- Savor a buffet meal with Champagne and wine and enjoy stunning nighttime views of Budapest (if option selected)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791): Fantasy in F minor K 608
- Antonio Vivaldi: 4 Seasons - Winter (Largo)
- Alessandro Stradella (1639-1682): Pieta Signore
- Tommaso Albinoni (1671-1751): Adagio
- Ferenc Liszt (1811-1886): Choral
- Franz Schubert (1797-1828): Ave Maria
- Robert Schumann (1810-1856): Fugue on the Theme B-A-C-H
- Georges Bizet (1838-1875): Agnus Dei
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Badinerie from suite in B minor
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor BWV 565
- Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves (traditional creamy bacon sauce)
- Alföld-style goulash with noodles (slow-boiled beef and vegetable soup)
- Vegetable soup with tarragon and noodles
- Mini stuffed cabbage
- Roasted chicken breast with basil and cheese sauce
- Spicy pork slices rib with thyme and mustard sauce
- Traditional Chicken with paprika
- Roasted sea fish served with Chardonnay sauce
- Grilled polenta with feta cheese
- Homemade spinach dumplings served with mustard and mushroom sauce
- Fresh seasonal salads with dressings
- Italian pasta salad
- Caesar’s salad
- Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
- Hash-brown or roasted potatoes
- Grilled vegetables
- Steamed Jasmin rice with corn
- Home-made strudel
- Somló sponge cake (layers of sponge and cream)
- Mini tarts
- Dessert variations Európa style
- Season fruit basket
- 1 glass of Champagne
- 1 glass of wine, beer, juice or soft drink and 1 bottle of mineral water
The concert was amazing. Sit in the front on the right hand side so you have a good view of the organist and how he plays the organ with both hands and feet.
We happened to be in Budapest on a Thursday. My wife and I sat on the front row and soaked in the ambiance of the beautiful building while listening to the rich sounds. We also purchased the optional Danube dinner cruise and loved that also. The views of Parliament and the Chain Bridge will forever be imprinted in my memory.
The concert and cruise were amazing! Highly recommended for anyone visiting Budapest.
Basilica is a must see, concert was beautiful with a great acoustics. Cruise with a great night views, excellent gypsy band aboard, delicious food. It's a must do when in Budapest.
R and J
Absolutely beautiful music in the most amazing church
Wonderful concert with 3 solo performers at The Basillica. Beautiful venue. Dinner was lovely and the staff were excellent. Of course, the views were beautiful.
A very good concert. Recommend get the front row seats.
A lovely concert would highly recommend however some bus tour guests almost spoiled the experience as they obviously had no interest in music and could not stay quite or sit still.
Wonderful concert, Worth it ! The Basilical is just Beautiful. Must see