- Ticket to an organ concert at St Stephen's Basilica in Budapest
- Enjoy famous musical works, performed by some of Hungary’s most renowned musicians
- Listen to classical pieces by prestigious composers including Bach, Beethoven, Schubert and Vivaldi
- Choose from two different seating categories to suit your budget
- Upgrade to include a Danube River dinner cruise after the concert
- Savor a buffet meal with Champagne and wine and enjoy stunning nighttime views of Budapest (if option selected)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791): Fantasy in F minor K 608
- Antonio Vivaldi: 4 Seasons - Winter (Largo)
- Alessandro Stradella (1639-1682): Pieta Signore
- Tommaso Albinoni (1671-1751): Adagio
- Ferenc Liszt (1811-1886): Choral
- Franz Schubert (1797-1828): Ave Maria
- Robert Schumann (1810-1856): Fugue on the Theme B-A-C-H
- Georges Bizet (1838-1875): Agnus Dei
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Badinerie from suite in B minor
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor BWV 565
- Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves (traditional creamy bacon sauce)
- Alföld-style goulash with noodles (slow-boiled beef and vegetable soup)
- Vegetable soup with tarragon and noodles
- Mini stuffed cabbage
- Roasted chicken breast with basil and cheese sauce
- Spicy pork slices rib with thyme and mustard sauce
- Traditional Chicken with paprika
- Roasted sea fish served with Chardonnay sauce
- Grilled polenta with feta cheese
- Homemade spinach dumplings served with mustard and mushroom sauce
- Fresh seasonal salads with dressings
- Italian pasta salad
- Caesar’s salad
- Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
- Hash-brown or roasted potatoes
- Grilled vegetables
- Steamed Jasmin rice with corn
- Home-made strudel
- Somló sponge cake (layers of sponge and cream)
- Mini tarts
- Dessert variations Európa style
- Season fruit basket
- 1 glass of Champagne
- 1 glass of wine, beer, juice or soft drink and 1 bottle of mineral water
Once in a lifetime amazing experience.
Great experience. The concert in this beautiful church was amazing. The musicians and the opera singer were outstanding. The dinner and late night cruise were excellent as well. Only, need for improvement was the transportation situation from the church to the dock. This was a bit chaotic.
The cruise was great - the views from the ship were amazing and the food was very good too.
Really glad we took this in. The sound and excitement in the music really lit up the Basilica. Didn't do the dinner cruise. We enjoyed a leisurely and safe walk back to the Marketplace area in Pest.
What a great evening. The organist was fantastic as were the soloists.
Really enjoyed this concert, it was of the highest quality
What a lovely concert. This Basilica is beautiful and to listen to this concert that included composers like Mozart, Vivaldi, etc. was delightful. The organ player, the flute and the singer were great performers. This is a most see event while in Budapest. I didn't take the dinner after the concert you can have dinner at the several outdoor restaurants in the plaza with live music. I highly recommend this concert.
The concert , dinner and the cruise were super.
What an experience. You see a beautiful church, see a organ concert and also have a opera singer and a woodwind also play. So happy I chose this tour. Unfortunately the dinner was not available during the time I was there. I would have also had the dinner. I recommend paying extra for front row seat
Well worth going to. Amazing