- Ticket to an organ concert at St Stephen's Basilica in Budapest
- Enjoy famous musical works, performed by some of Hungary’s most renowned musicians
- Listen to classical pieces by prestigious composers including Bach, Beethoven, Schubert and Vivaldi
- Choose from two different seating categories to suit your budget
- Upgrade to include a Danube River dinner cruise after the concert
- Savor a buffet meal with Champagne and wine and enjoy stunning nighttime views of Budapest (if option selected)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Adapted by Miklos Teleki, a prominent Hungarian organist, the concert includes arias from award-winning oratorio singer Kolos Kováts and the revered Eleonóra Krusic. Take your place inside the beautiful neoclassical structure and enjoy the 70-minute performance. You’ll recognize notable pieces such as Agnus Dei and Ave Maria as the church acoustics ring in your ears.
Concert plus Dinner:
Then enjoy dinner or late-night drinks on a Danube River cruise to complete your evening in Budapest. You’ll be transported by taxi (ride included with your ticket) from St. Stephen’s to Budai Vigadó where your 90-minute cruise will be waiting. You’ll have a front row seat to admire the UNESCO World Heritage Budapest panorama while sipping Champagne or wine. A buffet dinner will also be available with traditional Hungarian dishes and treats.
After dinner, grab your drink and climb to the upper deck. From the open-air view you’ll spot the glowing Chain Bridge, the Gellért Baths, the Freedom Monument atop Mount Gellért and the grand sprawl of Buda Castle. Your evening will conclude back at Budai Vigadó.
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (1756-1791): Fantasy in F minor K 608
- Antonio Vivaldi: 4 Seasons - Winter (Largo)
- Alessandro Stradella (1639-1682): Pieta Signore
- Tommaso Albinoni (1671-1751): Adagio
- Ferenc Liszt (1811-1886): Choral
- Franz Schubert (1797-1828): Ave Maria
- Robert Schumann (1810-1856): Fugue on the Theme B-A-C-H
- Georges Bizet (1838-1875): Agnus Dei
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Badinerie from suite in B minor
- Johann Sebastian Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor BWV 565
- Spiced cottage cheese cream and traditional greaves (traditional creamy bacon sauce)
- Alföld-style goulash with noodles (slow-boiled beef and vegetable soup)
- Vegetable soup with tarragon and noodles
- Mini stuffed cabbage
- Roasted chicken breast with basil and cheese sauce
- Spicy pork slices rib with thyme and mustard sauce
- Traditional Chicken with paprika
- Roasted sea fish served with Chardonnay sauce
- Grilled polenta with feta cheese
- Homemade spinach dumplings served with mustard and mushroom sauce
- Fresh seasonal salads with dressings
- Italian pasta salad
- Caesar’s salad
- Sweet corn salad with mayonnaise
- Hash-brown or roasted potatoes
- Grilled vegetables
- Steamed Jasmin rice with corn
- Home-made strudel
- Somló sponge cake (layers of sponge and cream)
- Mini tarts
- Dessert variations Európa style
- Season fruit basket
- 1 glass of Champagne
- 1 glass of wine, beer, juice or soft drink and 1 bottle of mineral water
An excellent Organ concert with Tenor and Flautist, quality musicians in a superb venue. The following cruise down the Danube was also excellent with good food, musicians and views of the floodlit buildings and banks of the river. I would recommend this without reservation.
Loved the concert! Was able to sit at the front. Its a great opportunity to admire the inside of the Basilica whilst listening to great music. The Basilica is breathtaking
Wonderful, what a pleasant surprise to have a flute and singer. Perfect time 1 hr 10mins perfect setting. loved loved it.
הקונצרט היה מקסים, אקוסטיקה נפלאה, מגוון יצירות ביצועים נהדרים. חוויה נפלאה
Well organized, easy to get to seats, excellent performance, reasonable price. What more could you ask?
Concert was wonderful in the huge cathedral! Dinner was good on the river boat, but it was the beautiful lit buildings along the Danube that stole the show - what a sight!
The concert was amazing. Sit in the front on the right hand side so you have a good view of the organist and how he plays the organ with both hands and feet.
We happened to be in Budapest on a Thursday. My wife and I sat on the front row and soaked in the ambiance of the beautiful building while listening to the rich sounds. We also purchased the optional Danube dinner cruise and loved that also. The views of Parliament and the Chain Bridge will forever be imprinted in my memory.
The concert and cruise were amazing! Highly recommended for anyone visiting Budapest.