- 1.5-hour walking tour of the Buda Castle District, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- View Buda Castle, also called Buda Royal Palace (Kiralyi Palota)
- Walk over the cobblestone streets of Castle Hill (Varhegy)
- See medieval squares and Matthias Church (Matays-templom)
- Visit Fisherman's Bastion for amazing views of the Danube
What You Can Expect
Our tour was fantastic. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. He took great care in showing us the sights explaining the interesting history behind all the amazing architecture. We would highly recommend this tour to everyone and we are completely satisfied. Our experience was wonderful. Our tour guides name was Gabriel (Hungarian version of Gabriel)
This tour was very informative and interesting---our guide, Brigit, was excellent throughout. Her standard of English was outstanding, she was very friendly and always willing to answer any questions we had. She also ensured that our tour reached the Presidential palace at midday in order that we might witness the ceremonial changing of the guard. Certainly worth an hour or so of your time...