- 1.5-hour walking tour of the Buda Castle District, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- View Buda Castle, also called Buda Royal Palace (Kiralyi Palota)
- Walk over the cobblestone streets of Castle Hill (Varhegy)
- See medieval squares and Matthias Church (Matays-templom)
- Visit Fisherman's Bastion for amazing views of the Danube
What You Can Expect
We had a fabulous time on this tour. Really interesting and a nice pace so plenty of opportunity for photos. Would definitely recommend!
The tour we scheduled the guide did not show up. We were not happy but were able to reschedule to the next day. Actually it worked out great as the date we scheduled it was raining. Our guide Anita was excellent. She was one of the best guides we have had with Viator. The tour offered great information and was a good intro to Budapest. Excellent photo ops.