- 1-hour 30 minute early evening Budapest wine cruise on the Danube
- Sample refreshing Hungarian bio wines as you pass Budapest’s riverside sights
- Admire Parliament House, the Castle District, the Chain Bridge and more from the water
- Enjoy seven different tastings of Hungarian organic wines, including renowned Tier Tokaj wines
- Savor complimentary scones between tastings to cleanse your palate
- Choose from further wines and drinks from the on-board bar (own expense)
What You Can Expect
a very good wine tasting cruise, where you get to try 7 diffrent wines, all from hungary,
the server tells you a little about each wine.
after you have a chance to buy any off the wines you have tried.
well worth the money and a good way to spend a hour
if you like wine and wine tasting , then this is a good cruise to do
My initial read of the tour seemed to indicate that we got both the 7 wines *and *
the sampling of the Tokaj. Apparently it is one or the other. A number of other people also thought we got both. Perhaps you can make it clearer in the description.
The wines from Szajki were OK, but I have had better Hungarian wines. On the other hand, the price for all the wine and the fantastic boat tour is very reasonable. An enjoyable afternoon experience.