- 1-hour 30 minute early evening Budapest wine cruise on the Danube
- Sample refreshing Hungarian bio wines as you pass Budapest’s riverside sights
- Admire Parliament House, the Castle District, the Chain Bridge and more from the water
- Enjoy seven different tastings of Hungarian organic wines, including renowned Tier Tokaj wines
- Savor complimentary scones between tastings to cleanse your palate
- Choose from further wines and drinks from the on-board bar (own expense)
What You Can Expect
a very good wine tasting cruise, where you get to try 7 diffrent wines, all from hungary,
the server tells you a little about each wine.
after you have a chance to buy any off the wines you have tried.
well worth the money and a good way to spend a hour
if you like wine and wine tasting , then this is a good cruise to do
Could have been a bit more informative over the tasting of the wine. But all said the wines were excellent. Trip was too short to taste all 7 wines, we only got to taste 6.
Food and wine cruise is the way to go.
United States of America
This was a very relaxing tour. My only complaint is that it's done with the dinner cruise they do and there's no separation of the two. There were like 3 tables of people that did the wine tour in the middle of the dinner cruise people, so that could have been done better. Other than that it was a nice cruise. The staff was helpful and the views are amazing. It's a great way to see everything along the river.
Nice ride and relaxing bu the information on wine was kinda so-so and trip being i the evening didn't off and food besides the few scones given during the time.
My initial read of the tour seemed to indicate that we got both the 7 wines *and *
the sampling of the Tokaj. Apparently it is one or the other. A number of other people also thought we got both. Perhaps you can make it clearer in the description.
The wines from Szajki were OK, but I have had better Hungarian wines. On the other hand, the price for all the wine and the fantastic boat tour is very reasonable. An enjoyable afternoon experience.