- Full-day Danube Bend trip from Budapest
- Visegrad's ruined castle
- Tour Esztergom's cathedral
- Three-course lunch
- Guided walk through Szentendre
- Pickup from central Budapest hotels
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Danube Bend from Visegrad ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Fortress in VisegradPhoto by: Anonymous
- The Basilica of EsztergomPhoto by: Anonymous
- Danube Bend, HungaryPhoto by: Anonymous
- SzentendrePhoto by: Stephanie R
- View of DanubePhoto by: Anne M
- IMG_20151008_082803Photo by: Wayne B
- Lunch Venue in VisegradPhoto by: Kalyan A
- Esztergom BasilicaPhoto by: Kalyan A
- Coronation Statue in ...Photo by: Kalyan A
- Basilica at Esztracom.Photo by: Douglas I W
United Kingdom, 09 2015
- Esvtergom Basilica ...Photo by: Ann Marie S
- danube bendPhoto by: Perry M
- Square of HeroesPhoto by: Cornelis D
- VisegradPhoto by: Bonnie B
- BudapestPhoto by: Edward G W E
- P1020941Photo by: Tatsuo k
- Il Castello di VisegradPhoto by: Pablo D
Italy, 07 2012
- DanubePhoto by: Stephanie R
- LunchPhoto by: Stephanie R
What You Can Expect
After enjoying a three-course lunch, you will continue on to the Baroque artists' village of Szentendre. Here you'll take a guided walk through the town and visit the Caprice Hungarian Jewelry Center.
Your tour returns to Budapest by boat on the River Danube (May 01 to September 30 only, tide permitting). During other times or at low tide the tour returns to the city center by bus.
A beautiful place to visit. The scenery was so beautiful and such a nice tour guide who ensured that everyone was comfortable and enjoyed the tour.
Despite really bad weather, the trip was great, The cathedral was magnificent, the guide was knowledgeable, and The extra photo stop in Slovakia was special. We will be researching Viator side trips for our next visit to europe.
Elena the guide was super duper , energetic caring and informative
I highly recommend the guide , the tour operator and the tour
The office girls were very helpful in arranging for my last minute booked tour the Folk dance and music
Disappointed to miss the deadline for boat trips, but this day-long tour of three cites outside of Budapest is a bargain. You will see a major cathedral and early capital of Hungary, the eerie Visigrad castle, and the lovely Szentendre village. My guide spoke many languages, and there were so many different ethnic groups that she had to say everything 7 times. It was aproblem for us, but not her fault, and it did cut into the amount of information.
The tour started with us getting picked from the hotel to the Bus point, where we started to cross to the Buda side of Budapest and towards Esztergom Basilica. The tour guide lady was energetic and well conversant in local, english and french and was explaining the historical places on our way to Esztergom. At Esztergom we were able to see the Slovak side from the other side of the river and we are then taken to the other side into Slovak for nice pictures of Esztergom. From Esztergom Basilica we went ahead to Visegrad, where nice 3 course lunch was served at a hotel that had awesome mountain view. From there we were taken to Szentendre A small village where lots of handicraft stores are there -one can get nice gifts / souvenirs from here. From Szentendre, we got onto a boat Again 3rd Oct is the last date in 2015 where boat cruise is allowed before winter kicks in. Boat took us through Danube to the Budapest city where u can see the city and bridges well lit in the evening. The best part of the trip was the tour guide lady who was 60 plus in age but had the energy and enthusiasm of a teenager.
Having the perfect weather for the day tour helped immensely!. Everything worked perfectly to plan, we were picked up at our hotel by the tour guide, who did his job very well throughout the day. I have no hesitation in recommending this tour to others.
This was an excellent tour. The guide was very good, she spoke three languages. Our river cruise could not go through the Danube Bend so it was nice to be able to see it this way. Excellent choice for restaurant. I would recommend this tour to everyone visiting the area.
The guide was great and the tour very interesting. The lunch provided was very good and filling. Thanks for the trip!
A great getaway from Budapest, countryside beautiful and quaint villages.
This day trip was fun. Liked the fact that we mixed it up with the ride on the boat back to Budapest.