- Full-day tour of the Danube Bend from Budapest
- Visit the evocative ruins of Visegrad Castle
- Step inside the beautiful Esztergom Cathedral, Hungary’s biggest church
- Enjoy a scrumptious 3-course lunch
- Discover local handicrafts on a guided walking tour of Szentendre
- Cruise down the Danube River to Budapest
- Great value tour includes hotel pick-up and transport by air-conditioned coach
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Danube Bend from Visegrad ...Photo by: Anonymous
- Fortress in VisegradPhoto by: Anonymous
- The Basilica of EsztergomPhoto by: Anonymous
- Danube Bend, HungaryPhoto by: Anonymous
- SzentendrePhoto by: Stephanie R
- Communist museum in SzentendrePhoto by: alan g
United Kingdom, 01 2016
- View of DanubePhoto by: Anne M
- IMG_20151008_082803Photo by: Wayne B
- Lunch Venue in VisegradPhoto by: Kalyan A
- Esztergom BasilicaPhoto by: Kalyan A
- Coronation Statue in ...Photo by: Kalyan A
- Basilica at Esztracom.Photo by: Douglas I W
United Kingdom, 09 2015
- Esvtergom Basilica ...Photo by: Ann Marie S
- danube bendPhoto by: Perry M
- Square of HeroesPhoto by: Cornelis D
- VisegradPhoto by: Bonnie B
- BudapestPhoto by: Edward G W E
- P1020941Photo by: Tatsuo k
- Il Castello di VisegradPhoto by: Pablo D
Italy, 07 2012
- DanubePhoto by: Stephanie R
What You Can Expect
Then you’ll take a brief pause from sightseeing and enjoy a filling 3-course lunch. Afterward you’ll head to Szentendre, where your guide will lead you on a walk through town and to the Caprice Hungarian Jewelry Center. There you can marvel at the pieces on display while learning about the manufacturing process.
The trip will conclude with a river cruise along the beautiful Danube Bend, bringing you back to Budapest. (Cruises run May 1 to September 30 only, tide permitting. During alternate months or low tide, you will be returned to the city by bus.)
Well organised and recommended.
A very interesting tour with an exceptional tour guide, thank you Ingrid you were great
It was nice trip, but for unseasonable rainfall. But the guide made sincere effort to keep the things lively. In general, it would be more advisable that just like pick up-service, the drop facility should also be given. May be little bit extra may be charged.
We were lucky enough that our hotel was near driver garage thus got drop near the hotel.
Ingrid was an excellent guide. We were collected on time and the day was as described. Lots to see and very interesting. Lunch was adequate.
alan g United Kingdom
Great trip! The tour guide was very knowledgeable and the trip took in some of the beautiful Hungarian countryside.The cathedral at Esztergom was quite spectacular and the village of Szentendre was very picturesque and great for shopping! I would definitely recommend this to anybody visiting this fine country.
Highly enjoyed this tour. The tour guide was exceptional and very knowledgeable. Esztergom's cathedral was well worth the visit - and it was a bonus to cross over into Slovakia to take some great photo's. The meal included was in a lovely themed restaurant which overlooked the ruined castle - which added to the experience. I would recommend this trip to others as a good way to explore outside of the city itself.
Lovely views would do it again if we go again
Harjeet K Malaysia
A beautiful place to visit. The scenery was so beautiful and such a nice tour guide who ensured that everyone was comfortable and enjoyed the tour.
Despite really bad weather, the trip was great, The cathedral was magnificent, the guide was knowledgeable, and The extra photo stop in Slovakia was special. We will be researching Viator side trips for our next visit to europe.