- Skip-the-line private entry to the Gellert Spa in Budapest
- Enjoy full-day access to the baths, including cabin usage
- Unwind amid 13 spring-fed pools plus steam room, sauna, cold plunge and open-air swimming pool
- Admire the beautiful mosaic walls and stained-glass windows
- Pamper yourself with a 30-minute aromatherapy massage or 60-minute VIP massage in a luxury private treatment room (optional)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The spa is superb, the massages were magnificent and it was a very enjoyable day for my wife and I
This was one of the highlights of my entire holiday. The 30min massage was incredible and I only wish i had of paid a bit extra for the 1 hour. The hottest bath was the most enjoyable for me.
lovely and relaxing , quite a maze inside the spa and suggest grabbing map in the entrance hall. steam rooms were really good and the thermal baths especially the outside one.
What a great experience! Spent 5 hours in the various pools and really chilled out as a result. Can recommend this to anyone seeking something different.The memories will last a long time!
A must while in Budapest! Remember that bathing caps are required in the main pool.
it was fantastic what more can one say
A wonderful experience.
Such an experience, beautiful indoor and outdoor facilities. Book a 30 minute massage as well and spend a few hours to benefit from the Spa.
Not an experience to be missed! It was cold and rainy outside but we had a fabulous time relaxing at the spa. The cabins were secure so no problem leaving personal items there. Be sure and take some money into the spa so you can stop for refreshments. Towels, swim caps and slippers are available for rent. One of the pools requires that all individuals wear a cap of some sort.
This spa was built for royalty and it still has not lost its grandeur. We spent a relaxing morning going to all the different thermal pools before heading upstairs for the best Swedish massage ever.