- Skip-the-line private entry to the Gellert Spa in Budapest
- Enjoy full-day access to the baths, including cabin usage
- Unwind amid 13 spring-fed pools plus steam room, sauna, cold plunge and open-air swimming pool
- Admire the beautiful mosaic walls and stained-glass windows
- Pamper yourself with a 20-minute aromatherapy massage or 50 minutes Harmony Relax Massage in a luxury private treatment room (optional)
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This tour was amazing!
Great vacation, great city! Great Airbnb apartment at Tamas Bauhaus at utca. FO great recommendation!
Highly recommend the massage! Baths were therapeutic.
Worth every Forint! Just the thing we needed the day after our long flight from the US. We spent several hours in the hot baths, had lunch at the upstairs café, and the massage was first rate! Good value!
This was excellent. I opted to pay 15 to upgrade from the VIP massage to a 70-minute-long Royal Thermal Massage. It was so good that I may have to return to Budapest for a 3rd time just to have this experience again. The Baths are great but for me this visit was all about the 'treatment'.
Well worth every penny!!! We did a 30 minute massage and then spent the rest od the day going from pool to pool!!! We lucked out, there was a concert going on in the main hall so that's where we stayed till it was time for our massages. my only recommendation ...which I knew about..make sure you bring a swimming/ bathing cap, other wise you cannot go in the swimming pool swim lap. They were very nice but strick about this!! Great experience for my 89 yr old mother law!!!! A total blast!!
Well worth a visit. Very good value for money and an enjoyable experience. Would defiantly recommend and very impressed with Viator.
The spa is superb, the massages were magnificent and it was a very enjoyable day for my wife and I
This was one of the highlights of my entire holiday. The 30min massage was incredible and I only wish i had of paid a bit extra for the 1 hour. The hottest bath was the most enjoyable for me.