- 3-hour private walking tour of Budapest
- Discover Budapest through the eyes of a local as your private guide leads you through the city
- Visit top Budapest attractions including Heroes’ Square, City Park, St Stephen’s Basilica and the Buda Castle District
- Peek into the Szechenyi Baths, one of the largest public baths in Europe
- Admire Gellért Hill, the Citadella fortress and the Royal Palace from the banks of the Danube River
- Learn about Budapest’s history, culture, sights and traditions – participation encouraged!
- Enjoy a choice of coffee, tea, soft drink or mineral water and two traditional Hungarian pastries (included) during your rest break
What You Can Expect
Guide was prompt and knowledgeable. Brought to our attention items which we never would have noticed on our own. A worthwhile introduction to the impressive city that is Budapest.
What a fabulous tour guide we had! His name is Tomas and he made our tour a true adventure.Not only was he knowlegible but quite flexible in that he had to tweek our tour a bit because we had visited some of the sites on the Buda side previously that day.No Problem for Tomas!! He took us on public transportation,gave us insights on many of the day to day experiences of being Hungarian and living in Budapest.Being on a walking tour affords a great tour guide like Tomas a chance to show us the city thru his eyes..we even had time for a little snack .A 5 experience !!And if all the tour guides at Absolute Tour are like Tomas you are in for a great excursion!!