- 3-hour private walking tour of Budapest
- Discover Budapest through the eyes of a local as your private guide leads you through the city
- Visit top Budapest attractions including Heroes’ Square, City Park, St Stephen’s Basilica and the Buda Castle District
- Peek into the Szechenyi Baths, one of the largest public baths in Europe
- Admire Gellért Hill, the Citadella fortress and the Royal Palace from the banks of the Danube River
- Learn about Budapest’s history, culture, sights and traditions – participation encouraged!
- Enjoy a choice of coffee, tea, soft drink or mineral water and two traditional Hungarian pastries (included) during your rest break
What You Can Expect
The guide was due at 9.30am but by 9.45 had not turned up. We rang the office and was told that someone was on their way! Apparently the original guide had failed to respond so they sent a replacement who was brilliant! Anna was extremely knowledgeable and a lovely young lady who fitted in as much as she could in the allotted time of 2 and half hours rather than the 3 we should have had.
Zsolt was a GREAT tour guide. Despite the rain, we were treated to an unbelievable tour of Budapest. We learned and saw more than we ever could have imagined or done on our own. Zsolt gave us great tips for places to eat, drink, and shop throughout the rest of our trip. Zsolt, koszonom.