- 3-hour private walking tour of Budapest
- Discover Budapest through the eyes of a local as your private guide leads you through the city
- Visit top Budapest attractions including Heroes’ Square, City Park, St Stephen’s Basilica and the Buda Castle District
- Peek into the Szechenyi Baths, one of the largest public baths in Europe
- Admire Gellért Hill, the Citadella fortress and the Royal Palace from the banks of the Danube River
- Learn about Budapest’s history, culture, sights and traditions – participation encouraged!
- Enjoy a choice of coffee, tea, soft drink or mineral water and two traditional Hungarian pastries (included) during your rest break
What You Can Expect
Our guide was very knowledgeable about the history of the area. As a school teacher he was able to give us not only a working knowledge of the area, but also personal insight.
George was terrific. Very thoughtful and very informative. The pastries were outstanding.
The tour was outstanding. Our guide George was full of enthusiasm and he has indepth knowledge of Hungarian history. I highly recommend him as your private guide.
Guide was prompt and knowledgeable. Brought to our attention items which we never would have noticed on our own. A worthwhile introduction to the impressive city that is Budapest.
What a fabulous tour guide we had! His name is Tomas and he made our tour a true adventure.Not only was he knowlegible but quite flexible in that he had to tweek our tour a bit because we had visited some of the sites on the Buda side previously that day.No Problem for Tomas!! He took us on public transportation,gave us insights on many of the day to day experiences of being Hungarian and living in Budapest.Being on a walking tour affords a great tour guide like Tomas a chance to show us the city thru his eyes..we even had time for a little snack .A 5 experience !!And if all the tour guides at Absolute Tour are like Tomas you are in for a great excursion!!
Excellent, really good introduction to the city. really enjoyed it despite the torrential rain at times
The guide was due at 9.30am but by 9.45 had not turned up. We rang the office and was told that someone was on their way! Apparently the original guide had failed to respond so they sent a replacement who was brilliant! Anna was extremely knowledgeable and a lovely young lady who fitted in as much as she could in the allotted time of 2 and half hours rather than the 3 we should have had.
Zsolt was a GREAT tour guide. Despite the rain, we were treated to an unbelievable tour of Budapest. We learned and saw more than we ever could have imagined or done on our own. Zsolt gave us great tips for places to eat, drink, and shop throughout the rest of our trip. Zsolt, koszonom.
Las'zlo was an excellent and personable guide. Very knowledgable and relaxed.
My tour guide was excellent! She worked with me and ensured that I saw the sights that I wanted to. She also gave me a lot of information about Budapest and Hungary. And she ensured that I got my photo by the parliament even though that meant taking two different modes of transportation.