- 3-hour historical walking tour of Budapest
- Learn about Hungary’s turbulent communist history from your expert guide
- See sites related to WWI, WWII, the Iron Curtain and the Hungarian Revolution of 1956
- Hear vivid stories about the revolution as you visit the Hungarian Parliament Building and Liberty Square
- Explore an exhibition hall to discover interesting cultural relics and communist propaganda
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour with tour guide Robert Wallenstein. He spent all afternoon with us and gave us so much information. We saw sites we never would have found on our own. Would highly recommend this tour!
You do not have enough stars to rate this tour. Absolutely, positively, outstanding. The young lady is the best. She explained the history and background of Budapest re the past century. As it impacted her family, she was fully informed of all that had occurred.
After our talk, we went to see several monuments. She gave me the background of the monuments which
i would never have known about without her explanation. Then she took me for a ride on the Metro.
i had my choice of several places to go on the tour. I had see the Jewish synagogue prior to the tour or that could have been one of our stops.
I was the only person on the tour so I could ask any questions. She was very, very knowledgeable and shared a great deal of information.
I learned so much. If you are at all interested in the background of this wonderful city take this tour.
The guide is the best you will ever have.