- Small-group wine-tasting tour of Budapest
- Introduction to the Hungarian wines and their history
- Try a selection of six of the most traditional Hungarian wines
- Complimentary snack in accompaniment of the wine to enhance the tasting
- Maximum of 20 participants ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Led by your local guide, your tour will take place in a traditional wine bar in the heart of Budapest. Here you will be introduced to mainstream Hungarian wines, as well as the wine-making and crafting processes used in Hungary today.
During your wine tasting, six of the most typical Hungarian wines and their stories will be featured, accompanied by delicious snacks to enhance the taste of each varietal. Enjoy a mix of five white and red wines, plus one wine from the Tokaj selection, and learn about the historical and modern-day importance of wine-making in Hungary.
After a small walk under the ground you'll find the beautiful wine cellar. It was very nice to taste the wines and hear some information about it.
The Faust Wine Cellar was a unique place to experience the wines of Hungary. Deep beneath the Hilton in the Castle district in a real cellar. Fantastic. Gabor freely shared his knowledge and he was an excellent host to our adventure. Very nice.