- Small-group wine-tasting tour of Budapest
- Introduction to the Hungarian wines and their history
- Try a selection of six of the most traditional Hungarian wines
- Complimentary snack in accompaniment of the wine to enhance the tasting
- Maximum of 20 participants ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Led by your local guide, your tour will take place in a traditional wine bar in the heart of Budapest. Here you will be introduced to mainstream Hungarian wines, as well as the wine-making and crafting processes used in Hungary today.
During your wine tasting, six of the most typical Hungarian wines and their stories will be featured, accompanied by delicious snacks to enhance the taste of each varietal. Enjoy a mix of five white and red wines, plus one wine from the Tokaj selection, and learn about the historical and modern-day importance of wine-making in Hungary.
This tour was very good
a brilliant tour , i have done a few wine tasting tours over the world, and this is one of the best, the venue is underneath the hilton hotel, in a old monasrty .
we tried six diffrent wines , all from hungary , and are hosts was able to tell us everythng about the wines and the region they came from.
you also have the option the buy the wines you taste , and they also offer a shipping option.
if you are in budapest and like wine and wine tasting, then this is the tour to do