- 3-hour St Stephen's Day 2014 celebration dinner cruise with fireworks
- Enjoy unlimited drinks from the onboard bar as you cruise along the Danube River
- Take in stunning views over the floodlit Hungarian Parliament Building, Castle District and Chain Bridge
- Savor a delicious Hungarian buffet dinner
- Listen to live music from members of the Hungária Folk Orchestra
- Enjoy grandstand views of the annual St Stephen’s fireworks from the upper deck
What You Can Expect
As you start your cruise, enjoy a drink from the unlimited onboard bar and take in the illuminated sights along the riverfront. Marvel at the magnificent neo-Gothic Hungarian Parliament Building, view the sparkling Castle District, and gaze in awe at the floodlit Chain Bridge as your boat slips beneath it.
While you cruise, enjoy a generous hot and cold buffet showcasing some delicious, classic Hungarian dishes. Wash it all down with a glass of wine, beer or a soft drink, and enjoy the passing views as you eat. Keep an eye out for rocky Gellért Hill, crowned by the Liberty Statue and see the Gellért Baths and other monuments, all beautifully floodlit at night.
While you relax, listen to traditional Hungarian folk songs played by members of the Hungária Folk Orchestra. Enjoy the rousing tunes and after dinner, head onto the upper, open deck as your ship drops anchor for the fireworks show. The fireworks are launched from Gellért Hill above the river, so you'll enjoy unparalleled views of the display. Watch spellbound as the fireworks fizz, crackle and burst high in the night sky, illuminating the city’s rooftops, domes and spires.
After the show, cruise back to the original starting point where you leave your boat and your cruise ends.
- Spiced cottage cheese and traditional goose greaves (goose fat) cream
- Goulash with dumplings
- Cream of vegetable soup
- Stuffed cabbage rolls
- Roasted chicken breast marinated with basil and served with cheese sauce
- Spicy pork ribs marinated with thyme and served with mustard sauce
- Traditional paprika-seasoned chicken
- Roasted sea fish served with chardonnay sauce
- Grilled polenta with feta cheese
- Homemade spinach dumplings served with mustard and mushroom sauce
- Fresh seasonal salad with a selection of dressings
- Italian pasta salad
- Caesar salad
- Hash browns and roasted potatoes
- Grilled vegetables
- Steamed jasmine rice with corn
- Homemade strudel
- Trifle-style sponge cake
- Traditional European dessert and miniature tart platter
- Seasonal fruit basket
Please note: all menus subject to change without notice