- 3-hour St Stephen's Day celebration dinner cruise with fireworks
- Enjoy unlimited drinks from the onboard bar as you cruise along the Danube River
- Take in stunning views over the floodlit Hungarian Parliament Building, Castle District and Chain Bridge
- Savor a delicious Hungarian buffet dinner
- Listen to live music from members of the Hungária Folk Orchestra
- Enjoy grandstand views of the annual St Stephen’s fireworks from the upper deck
What You Can Expect
Hop aboard your boat along the banks of the Danube and settle in with a drink from the unlimited bar. Pass the illuminated Castle District, the Parliament Building and the historic Chain Bridge as you glide along the riverfront. You'll also spot Gellért Hill, crowned by the Liberty Statue, the Gellért Baths and other monuments, all impressively lit at night.
Traditional Hungarian fare will be served buffet-style as you go, complemented by a glass of local wine, beer or a soft drink. While dining, enjoy live Hungarian folk music performed by the Hungária Folk Orchestra.
Afterward, make your way to the open deck as the fireworks are launched from Gellért Hill. Soak up unparalleled views of the display as the fireworks illuminate the city sky.
After the show, your cruise will conclude with drop-off at your original departure point.
- Spiced cottage cheese and traditional goose greaves (goose fat) cream
- Goulash with dumplings
- Cream of vegetable soup
- Stuffed cabbage rolls
- Roasted chicken breast marinated with basil and served with cheese sauce
- Spicy pork ribs marinated with thyme and served with mustard sauce
- Traditional paprika-seasoned chicken
- Roasted sea fish served with chardonnay sauce
- Grilled polenta with feta cheese
- Homemade spinach dumplings served with mustard and mushroom sauce
- Fresh seasonal salad with a selection of dressings
- Italian pasta salad
- Caesar salad
- Hash browns and roasted potatoes
- Grilled vegetables
- Steamed jasmine rice with corn
- Homemade strudel
- Trifle-style sponge cake
- Traditional European dessert and miniature tart platter
- Seasonal fruit basket
Please note: all menus subject to change without notice
While the food and customer service were great, for the price we paid and the poor time management it could have been much better. First, we departed and ate an hour after we arrived because we were waiting for a party of 7 to arrive. I wouldn't have mind waiting but they did not open the buffet for everyone and did not supply bread to hold us over. Second, we arrived back to the dock nearly 25 minutes later which meant people missed shuttles back to their hotels.