- Behind the scenes soccer stadium tour in Buenos Aires
- Experience the opportunity of walking on a famous football pitch
- Learn about the history and culture of the Boca Juniors
- Visit the first soccer museum of the Americas
- Bilingual English and Spanish speaking guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Head over to the famous stadium, "La Bombonera", for a behind the scenes tour of the premises. You'll have the opportunity to go where the average person isn't allowed and even have the once in a lifetime opportunity to walk on the field. The feeling of standing exactly where the Argentinian greats did is rewarding enough!
You'll also visit the Museo de La Pasion Boqunese, the first football museum in the Americas. Built with an advanced technological design, the museum features a 360-degrees surround sound film as well as various touch screens and interactive exhibits.
Reviewed by Catherine B, October 2012
fantastic guide whose passion for football combined with his friendliness and flexibility made this very special.
Reviewed by Bandit, USA, June 2012