Book with us and save 52% compared to another travel site!
- 4-hour bike tour in Buenos Aires
- Explore the neighborhoods of La Boca and San Telmo
- See landmarks like Casa Rosada and Plaza de Mayo
- Ride past the Buenos Aires port and the Ecological Reserve
- Get a look at local life as you pedal through residential districts
- Learn about Buenos Aires’ history from your bilingual guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- P1040188Photo by: kerry L
- P1040178Photo by: kerry L
- P1040171Photo by: kerry L
- FlowerPhoto by: Kathleen S
- South tourPhoto by: Kathleen S
- Our BikePhoto by: Kathleen S
- La BocaPhoto by: Jeremy W
USA, 04 2010
- Beginning the Bike TourPhoto by: Jeremy W
USA, 04 2010
- Gabriel and Tony taking a ...Photo by: Jay C
USA, 11 2007
What You Can Expect
this is a great way to see a new city. Lots of fun and very safe. Our tour guide Alex was very good.
Very enjoyable way to explore the city. Good way to learn more about specific areas. Guide was very knowledgeable with excellent English language skills and very good sense of humour. Very interesting tour.
A great, fun way to get to see some of this beautiful city and our guide had loads of information regarding the history of the area.
Tour was excellent! Such a fantastic way to see the city - more efficient than a walking tour but more fun than a bus, and allows you to really get into the communities rather than observing from a distance. Would highly recommend!
This bike tour was sensational. It was great to get in there amongst the real Buenos Aires under the guidance of a local. Our guide , whose name unfortunately escapes me right now, was interesting, knowledgeable and gave us useful tips on safety and places to go. We would definitely recommend this tour.
If you can bike, don't hesitate!
It was such a fantastic way to see Buenos Aires. I only had the weekend there and if I hadn't taken the bike tour wouldn't have seen half the things I was able to see or learn so much about the city and the history of the place. Bernard was the perfect guide, fun and smart and very knowledgeable. Thank you - highly recommended.
Again the best way to see Buenos Aires, Ezequiel my guide very knowledgeable and friendly, loved it!
Our guide Nicholas was fantastic. He was very knowledgable about the area, spoke wonderful English, and had a good sense of humour.
I would highly recommend this tour.
This was an outstanding way to spend a day. Loved it, best excursion we did on the entire cape horn cruise.
Guide was a kind young man, I recommend this for anyone.
$84.99 Save $45.00