Book with us and save 52% compared to another travel site!
- 4-hour bike tour in Buenos Aires
- Explore the neighborhoods of La Boca and San Telmo
- See landmarks like Casa Rosada and Plaza de Mayo
- Ride past the Buenos Aires port and the Ecological Reserve
- Get a look at local life as you pedal through residential districts
- Learn about Buenos Aires’ history from your bilingual guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- P1040188Photo by: kerry L
- P1040178Photo by: kerry L
- P1040171Photo by: kerry L
- FlowerPhoto by: Kathleen S
- South tourPhoto by: Kathleen S
- Our BikePhoto by: Kathleen S
- La BocaPhoto by: Jeremy W
USA, 04 2010
- Beginning the Bike TourPhoto by: Jeremy W
USA, 04 2010
- Gabriel and Tony taking a ...Photo by: Jay C
USA, 11 2007
What You Can Expect
awesome.. easy way to get around and see the other parts of town
Definatly a great way to get introduced to the city and some exercise at the same time .
We loved this tour! A wonderful way to see La Boca, San Telmo, Puerto Madero, Costanera del Sur, and Plaza de Mayo. Our guide Valentina was super friendly and knowledgeable. Highly recommended!
We loved this tour! A wonderful way to see La Boca, San Telmo, Puerto Madero, Costanera del Sur, and Plaza de Mayo. Our guide Valentina was very friendly and knowledgeable, and spoke excellent English. Highly recommended!
Very enjoyable bike ride. Area is fairly flat so ride was very easy. Excellent tour guide. So much better than a bus tour.
Book373 United States of ...
The bike ride was something special and a lot of fun. The tour guide did a really good job at explaining historical aspects and monuments throughout BA! I hadn't rode a bike in 30 plus years, but the experience was the best and any one that does this tour should have a great time!
Really good tour. Great local guide, Leo, who had very good knowledge of the areas we visited. We covered approximately 15km in the four hours, the cycling was at a steady pace and as long as you keep up with the group the traffic isn't a problem. There is one short uphill section, other than that mainly flat with a few cobblestones! I found it a great way to see the areas, good if you're short on time as you can cover a greater distance more easily than on foot.
Leo, the tour guide, was very entertaining and keen to give us as many facts and figures and anecdotes as possible. Great tour ! Will totally recommend it to my friends.
this is a great way to see a new city. Lots of fun and very safe. Our tour guide Alex was very good.
$85.00 Save $45.01