- 2.5-hour Argentine cooking class in Buenos Aires
- Head to a friendly local residence where the cooking class takes place
- Hear Argentinian cooking tips and learn about the distinctive regional cuisine from your cooking instructor
- Prepare classic dishes like empanadas, stew or beef, and flan with dulce de leche for a delicious dessert!
- Sit down to enjoy your meal paired with Malbec wine
- Small-group cooking class with a maximum of 5 people ensures a personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You get to learn to cook regional dishes from a local at their home. No experience is necessary in this fun, family-friendly activity, where all ages are welcome!
What You Can Expect
Super fun. It was a great chance to share time w/ local in his own kitchen. Not only learned to make empanadas and stew, but got to experience Buenos Aires through the eyes of a resident. He gave me tips not just on cooking, but futbol, good restaurants and fun things to do in buenos Aires. Gracias!
It was great, chef very helpful in providing recipes for me. I was the only person in the tour and it was personalized. The only thing I wish to have been able to make was Alfajores. The only thing I did not like was there is no pick up or drop off from your hotel. Transportation not included!