Book and travel by May 9, 2015 and save 10% off our previously offered price!
- 2.5-hour Argentine cooking class in Buenos Aires
- Head to a friendly local residence where the cooking class takes place
- Hear Argentinian cooking tips and learn about the distinctive regional cuisine from your cooking instructor
- Prepare classic dishes like empanadas, stew or beef, and flan with dulce de leche for a delicious dessert!
- Sit down to enjoy your meal paired with Malbec wine
- Small-group cooking class with a maximum of 5 people ensures a personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You get to learn to cook regional dishes from a local at their home. No experience is necessary in this fun, family-friendly activity, where all ages are welcome!
What You Can Expect
Super fun. It was a great chance to share time w/ local in his own kitchen. Not only learned to make empanadas and stew, but got to experience Buenos Aires through the eyes of a resident. He gave me tips not just on cooking, but futbol, good restaurants and fun things to do in buenos Aires. Gracias!
$101.99 Save $11.00