- Participate in Buenos Aires' first and only wine cocktail mixology class with white, rose and red wines
- Learn how to make authentic Argentine empanadas and alfajores (sweet biscuits) with help of your expert guide
- Taste, learn and drink as much as you like from two limited production boutique Malbec wines
- Learn about the history and etiquette of mate drinking as you create and sample this iconic tea drink
- Indulge in meal of grilled steak, mashed potatoes and vegetables
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After suiting up with an apron and a chef's hat, you'll be taught how to make a traditional empanada. Then, use your imagination and take part in a creative empanada-making competition with fantastic prizes! You’ll also enjoy grilled provoleta (a variant of provolone cheese), sliced chorizo sausage, homemade chimichurri (savory sauce for grilled meat), warm bread and salsa criolla (sliced onions with herbs).
Learn how to order a juicy bife de lomo, some of Argentina’s best steak, in Spanish. Indulge in your cooked-to-order steak accompanied by velvety mashed potatoes and oven-roasted vegetables. For desert, you'll make your own alfajores, a sweet treat that combines a biscuit with dulce de leche (caramel), melted chocolate fondue and coconut shavings – a combination sure to delight your senses! During your meal, enjoy all you can drink Malbec wine.
You'll also learn about the history and etiquette of mate drinking, one of Argentina's national pastimes, as you prepare this tea drink from scratch with your group and taste the subtle flavors of your creation.
You’ll leave this dining experience feeling like a true Argentine food expert!
Test your senses in the "aroma room" and learn how to identify wine based on their scent. Then, learn from the resident sommelier and mixologist how to make, shake and create wine-based cocktails from white, rose and red wines. Enjoy gourmet appetizers paired with each cocktail and step into the mixologist's shoes to make your favorite cocktail.