- Dinner and tango show in Buenos Aires
- Enjoy a three-course gourmet meal with your choice of dishes, including Argentina's renowned steak
- Sip on Argentine wines (included) produced by Finca Flichman
- Soak up the atmosphere of the cozy 19th-century tango house located in the San Telmo neighborhood of Buenos Aires
- Be wowed by some of the best tango dancers and musicians in Buenos Aires!
What You Can Expect
Before the show starts, enjoy a three-course dinner of Argentine and international dishes, accompanied by various wines, plus coffee and a glass of sparkling wine. A sample menu is below; you’ll have your choice of many dishes for each course.
At about 10:15pm, the show will begin! Sit back and prepare to be blown away by the passionate performances happening on stage. The show will take you from 1860 to the present, highlight the history of tango and Buenos Aires. While musicians sing and play the accordion, piano, violin and bass, four couples will show off their dramatic tango skills. They’re some of the best dancers in town, so don’t miss out!
Sample menu (choice of one each):
Rolled meat filled with eggs and vegetables
Dried tomatoes' creme brulee
Arugula gnocchi (potatoes, arugula, raw ham, cream, mozzarella and Roquefort cheese)
Green risotto with mushrooms (Parmesan cheese, red pepper, onion, spinach and cream)
Sole with pizza topping (filetto sauce, mozzarella, potatoes and basil)
Provecal chicken pauppiete (carrot, cooked ham, Parmesan cheese, tomato, aubergine, filetto sauce and Tybo cheese)
Sirloin steak (grilled with potatoes, onion, corn, tomatoes, green onions and red pepper)
Lamb and mushroom stew (tomato, carrots, aubergine, red pepper and potatoes)
Red fruits triffle and chocolate biscuit