- Dinner and tango show in Buenos Aires
- Enjoy a three-course gourmet meal with your choice of dishes, including Argentina's renowned steak
- Sip on Argentine wines (included) produced by Finca Flichman
- Soak up the atmosphere of the cozy 19th-century tango house located in the San Telmo neighborhood of Buenos Aires
- Be wowed by some of the best tango dancers and musicians in Buenos Aires!
What You Can Expect
Before the show starts, enjoy a three-course dinner of Argentine and international dishes, accompanied by wines from Finca Flichman, an esteemed Mendoza winery, plus coffee and a glass of sparkling wine. A sample menu is below; you’ll have your choice of many dishes for each course.
At about 10:15pm, the show will begin! Sit back and prepare to be blown away by the passionate performances happening on stage. The show will take you from 1860 to the present, highlight the history of tango and Buenos Aires. While musicians sing and play the accordion, piano, violin and bass, four couples will show off their dramatic tango skills. They’re some of the best dancers in town, so don’t miss out!
Sample menu (choice of one each):
Plate of cold meats and cheese
Florentine crepe (with spinach and creamed mushroom sauce)
Vegetable ravioli with fileto sauce
Mediterranean sole (champignon, tomatoes, pepper, onions, black olives, garlic and basil)
Portuguese chicken (peppers, onions, garlic, tomato sauce; with noisette potatoes and parsley)
Beefsteak with French fries
Cremolata bondiola (grilled pork with citrus peel, garlic and parsley; served with pumpkin puree)
Soft cheese with dulce de batata
Homemade custard with cream or dulce de leche