- Recoleta food tour in Buenos Aires
- Visit three local restaurants with an English-speaking guide
- Enjoy appetizers of empanadas
- Dine on Argentinean steak at a parrilla grill
- Savor home-made ice cream topped with dulce de leche
- Food and wine tasting included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour is a great way to explore Buenos Aires' Recoleta neighborhood while tasting authentic Argentinian cuisine!
What You Can Expect
After enjoying your appetizers, continue to another restaurant for the main event: the parrilla. Dine on authentically grilled Argentinean meat, served with a glass of the local malbec wine.
To complete your foodie experience in Recoleta, visit the final restaurant for dessert of home-made ice cream topped with the local favorite, dulce de leche, a decadently rich caramel sauce. After your tastebuds are satisfied, your tour will end in Recoleta, where you'll be able to explore the neighborhood's nightlife on your own!