For a limited time, save 10% on the recommended retail rate - book now!
- Full-day shore excursion from Buenos Aires to Estancia Santa Susana, a ranch in Los Cardales
- Ride in a horse-drawn carriage or on horseback at the ranch
- Watch gauchos perform their horse-riding and ranch skills, and see a tango and folk music show
- Savor a tasty Argentine BBQ lunch paired with wine
- Port pickup included
What You Can Expect
This excursion concludes within a 15-minute taxi ride to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Buenos Aires. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
I would have given you a 5 Star rating except for two things.
1) The pickup at the Cruiseport was a disaster-the Viator person was late, she had not arranged for taxi, and
there was a lot of confusion.
2) We arrived at the Viator office in BA to find that we were crowded on a 14 passenger van/minibus -
When the 5 of us got on, there were 16 passengers.
The program at the Estancia was really good!
Your guide was average.
Guide and tour both very good. Ranch hospitality v good, particularly food/barbecue. The wine was poor but they redeemed themselves with good beer. Music and dancing excellent as were the gaucho displays.
Spoilt by 0900 pickup then 3/4 hour wait for coach and no drop off at port