- Half-day shore excursion from Buenos Aires to the Tigre Delta
- Drive along the coast of the Rio de la Plata on Costanera Avenue
- See the mansions of San Isidro and the San Isidro Cathedral
- Explore another aspect of Argentinean life outside of Buenos Aires
- Enjoy a catamaran ride on the Tigre Delta to see its waterfront homes on stilts
- Port pickup included
What You Can Expect
The tour guide was excellent with a knowledge of several languages and a knowledge of the tour and brought to our attention many details. That is why we go with a tour rather on ourselves. Her English was great.
Our guide Asland was wonderful. Very knowledgeable, friendly and a perfect guide. Loved driving thru some beautiful neighborhoods and the boat cruise down the Tigre River was fascinating. Loved this trip!!
It was a great tour we had a great time and went to a lovely market in a train station. Although it rained quite heavily it was still very enjoyable.
Its was okay, but make no mistake, you dont actually get off the river barge.
I wasn't aware that guide would be speaking in 2 languages i.e. Spanish and English during the tour on the bus. We felt it was said much less in English than in Spanish. Visual and cultural value on land was minimal. I would've prefered to only English speaking group..