- 4-hour Buenos Aires shore excursion to a tango show with dinner
- Enjoy the cozy ambiance of the 19th-century tango venue located in the Recoleta district of Buenos Aires
- Savor a 3-course gourmet meal and choose from several main dishes, including ravioli, grilled pork or beefsteak
- Taste several Argentine wines from the famous Finca Flichman
- Be amazed by some of the greatest tango musicians and dancers in Buenos Aires!
- Port pickup included
What You Can Expect
This excursion concludes within a 15-minute taxi ride to the cruise port, so you determine the time you return to your ship in Buenos Aires. Please allow yourself ample time to enjoy the excursion and ensure your timely return to the port. This excursion is not covered by our worry-free policy.
A Must-Do in Buenos Aires! This show is, unlike most other Tango shows in BsAs, not a Broadway-style show, but an historical retrospective of the Tango from its origins in the Barrios to modern day. The dancers were fantastic, accompanied by live orchestra and two wonderful baritones who interspersed local, historical songs with the dance. Don't miss THIS show in Buenos Aires!
The show and dinner was great,but the tour guide did not wait for us at the designated time.We were only a few minutes late and not knowing the area and where exactly to meet,we were disappointed that the guide left without us
We ended up getting a cab on our own to get to the venue,some 40 minutes later