- Full-day polo experience from Buenos Aires
- Learn about the history, horses and players of Argentina’s most exclusive sport
- Watch a live polo game and learn the rules and techniques of the game
- Hop on a horse to play polo during a lesson with an expert
- Enjoy a delicious BBQ accompanied by Argentinian wine
- Relax with a swim in the pool or a countryside stroll
What You Can Expect
Absolutely a MUST if you plan to go visit Buenos Aires. First, because it is a reputated sport within Argentina and second, it will give you a glance of the Argentinian Pampa which was for us absolutely priceless.
The instructor, Pablo, is very professional, warm and welcoming. We've had selected the whole day Tour with Barbecue/Lunch included and we loved it.
The only down thing was the VERY cold weather! Indeed, living in Dubai and wanting to escape the dying heat of the desert, we were not well prepared to face this icy/rainy/windy weather, although very common during winter. This made our experience more difficult being an outdoor activity.
Nevertheless, this is an experience we highly recommend and we are already planning another trip to Buenos Aires with a slightly warmer weather though.
This is a unique kind of tour option outside the city when if you love horses and like to try Polo. The tour is very carefully designed for a small group, and nicely carried out from time of hotel pick up to time of drop off. It is a beautiful area where the club is located , with very warm welcome and hospitality.