- 3-hour Pope Francis historical tour in Buenos Aires
- See where the pope, aka Jorge Bergoglio, grew up and was educated
- Visit Buenos Aires Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral Metropolitana) and the Basilica of San José de Flores
- Discover the pope’s favorite sport at San Lorenzo de Almagro Athletic Club
- Transport by comfortable minivan from San Telmo included
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 20 people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We enjoyed the very personalized tour. Our guide was knowledgeable and very accommodating.
Very helpful and Eduardo was really informative
We had a very comprehensive tour , lots of walking for 79 great grandma and daughter, but I made it, heat and all.our tour guide was very well informed about all the church's we visited..
My one complaint was when we arrived at the office in San Telmo by taxi, no one was in sight anywhere, office closed because of holiday. We left but decided to go back once more and our tour. guide was down a couple of blocks and motioned to us. If the office is closed , someone should be there early to meet tourists.
We almost missed our tour.
The guide was on time and a wealth of information about Pope Francis, very good.
Good tour but guide could have had more background on Pope Francis with clearer English. A world traveller would already know something of the Pope's background and so could do with more local input. It was still a good tour and using a local street taxi was an unusual way of touring.
Very pleasant and friendly tour guide. However, deeper history and explanation of the significance of the sites visited would be helpful. A couple of the stops on the tour are somewhat contrived and you can only view from the outside without access.