- Afternoon walking tour in Buenos Aires
- See the Pilar Basilica and Palais de Glace
- Escorted by a local, knowledgeable guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On this 2 mile (3.2km) walking tour you will visit:
- Recoleta Cemetery Detailed Visit
- Evita Peron, her Memorial&her Story
- Pilar Basilica Visit
- Palais de Glace: where Tango become of age
- BA Design Center
- Recoleta Cultural Center
- Bourdelle's Monument to Alvear
- Giant Flower Close-up Visit
- ATC Bldgs. & the story of the Madres
- Palermo Qt. & the 2001 Economy Crash
- Alcorta Palace: an Unsuspected Rooftop
- Malba & Fine Arts Museums & Story
- National Library & Loma Mitre Qt.
- Errazuriz Palace
- Argentine Automobile Club & Antique Cars Museum
- Monument to France & Argentina
- ...and lots of local stories, curious facts & peculiarities!
Listen as your knowledgeable guide informs you about the local history, architecture, traditions, habits and unique features you might never have discovered otherwise. This is a fun, easy going tour where you will be taken "off the beaten track". Your walking tour begins where the 'Best of Buenos Aires Walk' ends!
*Full itinerary will be covered depending on time and circumstances at time of tour
Wonderful tour. Wonderful guide. We especially enjoyed the tour of the cemetery. Our guide was very informative. Thank you.
The tour was absolutely wonderful! We enjoyed it immensely. Thanks to Carlos and the magnificent way he weaves the story my husband and I were completely captivated. All of a sudden the places around us began to have a meaning.
There was something academic about the whole experience, it reminded me of a Cultural Geography lectures I had while studying. I am back in London now, but Carlos made me so curious I will be finding out more about people, events and buildings he mentioned in his tour.