- Afternoon walking tour in Buenos Aires
- See the Pilar Basilica and Palais de Glace
- Escorted by a local, knowledgeable guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
On this 2 mile (3.2km) walking tour you will visit:
- Recoleta Cemetery Detailed Visit
- Evita Peron, her Memorial&her Story
- Pilar Basilica Visit
- Palais de Glace: where Tango become of age
- BA Design Center
- Recoleta Cultural Center
- Bourdelle's Monument to Alvear
- Giant Flower Close-up Visit
- ATC Bldgs. & the story of the Madres
- Palermo Qt. & the 2001 Economy Crash
- Alcorta Palace: an Unsuspected Rooftop
- Malba & Fine Arts Museums & Story
- National Library & Loma Mitre Qt.
- Errazuriz Palace
- Argentine Automobile Club & Antique Cars Museum
- Monument to France & Argentina
- ...and lots of local stories, curious facts & peculiarities!
Listen as your knowledgeable guide informs you about the local history, architecture, traditions, habits and unique features you might never have discovered otherwise. This is a fun, easy going tour where you will be taken "off the beaten track". Your walking tour begins where the 'Best of Buenos Aires Walk' ends!
*Full itinerary will be covered depending on time and circumstances at time of tour
Carlos gave me a tour and it was like someone was telling a story as we walked slowly amongs the tombs, the way he weaved in all the players in the cemetery and how many were related in some form or fashion. I learned so much and realized Carlos was so knowledgeable with the goings on with those now entombed in the Ricoletta Cemetary. He explained many of the meaning of the mausoleums designs and why they were designed in a certain way. What a delightful afternoon. I recommend this tour highly. Bring your camera! R. Dunlop
This tour is a must NOT miss when in Buenos Aries. Our guide Martin was knowledgeable, witty and friendly, giving us an insider's view of the cemetery city and surrounds. If we had more time in the city, we would take the full day tour of the cemetery and the city walk tour offered.