- Afternoon walking tour in Buenos Aires
- See the Pilar Basilica and Palais de Glace
- Escorted by a local, knowledgeable guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On this 2 mile (3.2km) walking tour you will visit:
- Recoleta Cemetery Detailed Visit
- Evita Peron, her Memorial & her Story
- Rufina Cambaceres' misfortune
- Tiburcia Dominguez' miserly husband
- Admiral Brown, the Leloir
- Pilar Basilica Visit
- Recoleta Cultural Center & Old Monastery
- Bourdelle's Monument to Alvear
- Palais de Glace: where Tango become of age
- History of Tango, Ports & Immigration
- BA Design Center & Terraces
- Giant Flower Close-up Visit (when available)
- Palermo Qt. & the 2001 Economy Crash
- National Library & Loma Mitre Qt.
- Monument to France & Argentina
- National Fine Arts Museum & Story
- ...and lots of local stories, curious facts & peculiarities!
Listen as your knowledgeable guide informs you about the local history, architecture, traditions, habits and unique features you might never have discovered otherwise. This is a fun, easy going tour where you will be taken "off the beaten track". Your walking tour begins where the 'Best of Buenos Aires Walk' ends!
*Full itinerary will be covered depending on time and circumstances at time of tour
Very interesting place to visit. I recommend it.
Really enjoyed the tour. The guide was very knowledgable and interesting. Met lovely people and would recommend the tour.
Big thumb up! The guide was very knowledgable and a great story teller. He made this tour very interesting and half day went by very quickly. We've learned a lot!
Exceptional guide, very knowledgeable, learned many interesting facts about Buenos Aires.
United States of America
very interesting tour. The tour guide was great.
This tour was great! "Small group' was really small: me and my husband. The tour guy Alex was the best guide we met in Rio: perfect English, deep knowledge in every aspect we asked about Rio or Brazil. Highly recommended.
We had a great time on this walking tour. We very much enjoyed learning more about the Recoleta neighborhood and the interesting historical facts from our guide.
Our guide's english was very good, and he was entertaining as well as informative.
Well worth doing.
Wonderful tour. Wonderful guide. We especially enjoyed the tour of the cemetery. Our guide was very informative. Thank you.