- Afternoon walking tour in Buenos Aires
- See the Pilar Basilica and Palais de Glace
- Escorted by a local, knowledgeable guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
On this 2 mile (3.2km) walking tour you will visit:
- Recoleta Cemetery Detailed Visit
- Evita Peron, her Memorial&her Story
- Pilar Basilica Visit
- Palais de Glace: where Tango become of age
- BA Design Center
- Recoleta Cultural Center
- Bourdelle's Monument to Alvear
- Giant Flower Close-up Visit
- ATC Bldgs. & the story of the Madres
- Palermo Qt. & the 2001 Economy Crash
- Alcorta Palace: an Unsuspected Rooftop
- Malba & Fine Arts Museums & Story
- National Library & Loma Mitre Qt.
- Errazuriz Palace
- Argentine Automobile Club & Antique Cars Museum
- Monument to France & Argentina
- ...and lots of local stories, curious facts & peculiarities!
Listen as your knowledgeable guide informs you about the local history, architecture, traditions, habits and unique features you might never have discovered otherwise. This is a fun, easy going tour where you will be taken "off the beaten track". Your walking tour begins where the 'Best of Buenos Aires Walk' ends!
*Full itinerary will be covered depending on time and circumstances at time of tour
Reviewed by Erickson M, Philippines, January 2013
This was such a great tour! You get the juicy historical tidbits of the prominent families whose members 'reside' in the cemetery. So if you're into history, I highly recommend this tour!
Reviewed by stacey h, September 2012
Never new a cemetery could be that beautiful. If you get the time to walk through it with a tour guide you should, because they explain the history of buenos aires very well.