Book and travel by April 24, 2015 and save 10% off our previously offered price!
- Private sightseeing tour of Buenos Aires and trip inside Casa Rosada, a Viator Exclusive
- Tour the Casa Rosada presidential house, led by a palace guard and guide who translates into English or Portuguese
- Drive by private car to the Plaza de la República, Palermo Woods and Teatro Colón
- Walk down the Caminito in La Boca and visit Evita Peron’s grave in the Recoleta Cemetery
- Enjoy an Argentinean barbecue lunch in San Telmo (if option selected)
- This tour combining city sightseeing and entrance to Casa Rosada cannot be booked anywhere else!
What You Can Expect
Both the guide and driver were very helpful particularly as we had a problem with our luggage at hotel. The tour was very interesting introduction to Buenos Aires and the guide was very knowledgeable. One issue outside operators control is that the Presidential Palace tour is NOT exclusive and we were forced to line up in file like naughty school children! Apart from that, excellent.
Excellent way to see the city !!! Nicholas are guide was great and extremely knowledgable. The driver was wonderful. Great lunch and superb way to a great into the city... A MUST ******