- Private sightseeing tour of Buenos Aires and trip inside Casa Rosada, a Viator Exclusive
- Tour the Casa Rosada presidential house, led by a palace guard and guide who translates into English or Portuguese
- Drive by private car to the Plaza de la República, Palermo Woods and Teatro Colón
- Walk down the Caminito in La Boca and visit Evita Peron’s grave in the Recoleta Cemetery
- Enjoy an Argentinean barbecue lunch in San Telmo (if option selected)
- This tour combining city sightseeing and entrance to Casa Rosada cannot be booked anywhere else!
What You Can Expect
Our tour guide allowed us to design our tour. It was very special. She knew the city and shared her enthusiasm. Great tour.
This was an expensive trip, but well worth it in the end.Our guide, a young man called Niko was an excellant guide. Our driver was very good and a very careful driver, which is not easy in Buenos Aries. We saw so much in almost 5 hours, The Presidential Palace were Niko guided us through the crowds with the help of people he knew in the Palace. We hit all the sights including again The Recoleta Cemetery which we had visited, but he gave us more information on the Eva Peron story than the previous guide had given us. His knowledge of the city was excellant, and his English was superb. He was an excellant ambassador for Viator and Argentina.