- Wine tasting in the Côte de Nuits wine region from Dijon
- Guided visit and wine tasting at a wine cellar
- Admire the beauty of Burgundy and the Côte d'Or
- Learn about the different wine varieties and how the vines are maintained
- Round-trip hotel transportation included
Your wine specialist-guide will explain the different varieties and wine qualities as well as different tasks performed throughout the year to care for the vines, the harvest, and historical aspects of the vines and villages.
The tour stops for a guided cellar visit and comprehensive wine tasting where everything you've learned throughout the day comes together.
Enjoy the delights of Burgundy - one sip at a time!
Hotel pickup is available, please click on 'View Additional Info' below for full list of hotels included.
Wine Tasting - Cote de Nuits Region with One Cellar Visit
Journey through wine country
Learn how to harvest and care for the vines by your wine specialist-guide
Visit wine cellars
Enjoy a comprehensive wine tasting
Reviewed by James S, Canada, January 2010
Reviewed by Santhoshini D, Sri Lanka, January 2010