- Wine tasting in the Côte de Nuits wine region from Dijon
- Guided visit and wine tasting at two wine cellars
- Admire the beauty of Burgundy and the Côte d'Or
- Learn about the different wine varieties and how the vines are maintained
- Round-trip hotel transportation included
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your wine specialist-guide will explain the different varieties and wine qualities as well as different tasks performed throughout the year to care for the vines, the harvest, and historical aspects of the vines and villages.
The tour stops for two guided cellar visits and comprehensive wine tasting where everything you've learned throughout the day comes together.
Enjoy the delights of Burgundy - one sip at a time!
Hotel pickup is available, please click on 'View Additional Info' below for full list of hotels included.
Stephane was a great tour guide. Full of knowledge and enthusiasm. The route through the wine villages was memorable
Fantastic tour guide. He was very knowledgable and personable. He also had the thoughtfulness to bring along extra drinks/ snacks for our kids. The tour itself led us through some beautiful parts of the countryside to some nice wine cellars.