- Byron Bay dolphin kayak tour
- Go kayaking with a professional guide
- Interact with Byron Bay's local pod of bottlenose dolphins
- Enjoy morning or afternoon tea
- Safety gear provided
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours
- Guaranteed dolphin sightings or enjoy a return tour for free
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What You Can Expect
Paddling through the calm waters of the Byron Bay marine park, look out for the local pod of 300 resident dolphins, including Pacific and common dolphins.
While paddling, you might also see turtles and migrating humpback whales as you listen to your guide's expert commentary on Byron Bay's history, geography and local highlights, including the famous Byron Bay lighthouse. Also hear interesting facts about Byron Bay's dolphins and other wildlife, and stories from the area's Aboriginal history.
Ride through Byron Bay's legendary surf with your expert guide, and enjoy up-close encounters with local bottlenose dolphins. Then stop off at a pristine beach for morning or afternoon tea of coffee, tea, Milo or water and Tim Tam chocolate biscuits.
With all safety gear included, along with wetsuits if required, your Byron Bay sea kayak tour includes pickup and drop-off from your Byron Bay accommodation.
Dolphin sightings are guaranteed on your kayak tour, but if you don't see any dolphins you can enjoy a free return tour.