- Admission to Mémorial de Caen museum and guided tour of D-Day historic sites from Caen
- Explore the Mémorial de Caen museum with or without an audio guide available in six languages
- See major D-Day sites such as Arromanches, Omaha Beach and Pointe du Hoc on a 5-hour guided tour
- Choose to see important American D-Day sites, or opt to focus on either key British or Canadian sites
- Learn about World War II and D-Day from a knowledgeable guide
- Small-group site tour limited to seven or 12 people for a more intimate experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
World War II history comes to life on this tour! The museum is full of fascinating information about D-Day and seeing where the action took place makes it all seem so much more real. A truly eye-opening experience!
What You Can Expect
Choose to explore the museum at your own pace on the same day as your guided tour or on a different day, whatever is most convenient for you. This museum and war memorial tells the riveting story of D-Day within the larger context of historical events ranging from the end of World War I to the fall of the Berlin Wall. Learn about the preparation for and execution of the massive invasion by exploring on your own, or from your in-depth audio guide, available in six languages. You can enjoy lunch at the museum's restaurant or cafe (own expense).
D-Day Sites Guided Tour
Already did this a couple of weeks ago
This was a wonderful tour and very personal as it turns out my husband and I were the only ones in the group. As it is, they never have more than 7 people in the van. Our tour guide, Prisca, was very well informed and did an excellent job of relaying lots of information about Normandy and what came before that. We felt the tour was interesting and moving.