- Admission to Mémorial de Caen museum and guided tour of D-Day historic sites from Caen
- Explore the Mémorial de Caen museum with or without an audio guide available in six languages
- See major D-Day sites such as Arromanches, Omaha Beach and Pointe du Hoc on a 5-hour guided tour
- Choose to see important American D-Day sites, or opt to focus on key Canadian sites
- Learn about World War II and D-Day from a knowledgeable guide
- Small-group site tour limited to seven or 15 people for a more intimate experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
World War II history comes to life on this tour! The museum is full of fascinating information about D-Day and seeing where the action took place makes it all seem so much more real. A truly eye-opening experience!
What You Can Expect
Our guide was very articulate, well informed, and worked very hard to make it the excellent experience that we had hoped for.
Friendly,knowledgeable what else do you need.very interstering
The British sector tour is excellent and should be a must for all Nationalities.Both the Driver and Patrica my Guide were excellent
Our guide Raphael was excellent!
We were very fortunate to have Julian for out guide. His knowledge of events of D-Day, plus his way of presenting it, made this tour an outstanding one ! The pacing of this tour allows you time to reflect on the importance of these sites. As mentioned this is a good five hour tour !
We had taken the late morning train to Caen and started the 2:00 tour so did NOT have time to visit the Museum, but was able to do that the next day, which in itself is an all day event. At least it was for us.
If one has any interest at all about D-Day do take this tour. It is a WONDERFUL one !!!!!
Amazing experience. Our guide Olivia was outstanding! I would highly recommend this tour!
It rained for most of our tour but it was still an unforgettable experience. The museum was also eye-opening! It was a very solemn and heart-rendering display.
Already did this a couple of weeks ago