- 2-day Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation tour from Port Douglas or Cairns
- Explore the world’s oldest rainforest – the Daintree
- See endangered animals at Wildlife Habitat
- Glide through the mangroves on a Daintree River cruise
- Upgrade to include optional Great Barrier Reef snorkeling and Daintree Rainforest ziplining
- Small-group tour limited to 24 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Picking up from selected hotels in Cairns and Port Douglas, your first stop will be the Wildlife Habitat to see endangered cassowaries and rare Lumholtz tree kangaroos. There’s time here to shop, snack and have your photo taken cuddling a koala (own expense).
Then head to Cape Tribulation for guaranteed crocodile and other wildlife spotting on a Daintree River cruise, stopping for stunning Coral Sea views at Alexandra Lookout. After a picnic lunch (included), stretch your legs on a guided walk through the Daintree Rainforest. Next, drive to Cape Tribulation Beach for a stroll on the boardwalk to the lookout, and then be taken to your chosen accommodation.
Overnight: A four-bed quad room at Ferntree Rainforest Hostel and Lodge or a twin-share private cabin at Cape Trib Beach House.
Day 2: Cape Tribulation – Cairns/Port Douglas
Spend today at leisure, exploring the rainforest on your own, or upgrade to include activities to make the most of your time at Cape Trib! Snorkel the coral gardens of the Great Barrier Reef and fly high above the Daintree Rainforest canopy on a fun and educational zipline tour.