- 2-day Daintree Rainforest and Cape Tribulation tour from Port Douglas or Cairns
- Explore the world’s oldest rainforest – the Daintree
- See endangered animals at Wildlife Habitat
- Glide through the mangroves on a Daintree River cruise
- Upgrade to include optional Great Barrier Reef snorkeling and Daintree Rainforest ziplining
- Small-group tour limited to 24 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
What You Can Expect
Travel by air-conditioned coach with a small group and experienced guide who shares informative commentary about the rainforest, and the region’s rich plant and animal life. Stay overnight in your choice of shared dorm or private cabin. One night of accommodation, one lunch, all transportation and some activities costs are included.
Picking up from selected hotels in Cairns and Port Douglas, your first stop will be the Wildlife Habitat to see endangered cassowaries and rare Lumholtz tree kangaroos. There’s time here to shop, snack and have your photo taken cuddling a koala (own expense).
Then head to Cape Tribulation for guaranteed crocodile and other wildlife spotting on a Daintree River cruise, stopping for stunning Coral Sea views at Alexandra Lookout. After a picnic lunch provided by your guide, stretch your legs on a guided walk through the Daintree Rainforest. Afterward, drive to Cape Tribulation Beach for a stroll on the boardwalk to the lookout before heading to your accommodation and an evening at your leisure.
Overnight: Shared dormitory or twin-share private cabin at Cape Trib Beach House
Day 2: Cape Tribulation – Cairns/Port Douglas
Spend today as you wish, exploring the rainforest on your own, or upgrade to include activities that make the most of your time at Cape Trib. Optional activities such as snorkeling in the coral gardens of the Great Barrier Reef and ziplining high above the Daintree Rainforest canopy can be purchased for more outdoor fun in this stunning region.