- Tour Atherton Tablelands Rainforest and see native wildlife in their natural environment
- Follow interpretive rainforest walking trails
- Look for endemic wildlife such as the shy platypus, Lumholtz tree kangaroos and tree frogs
- Enjoy afternoon tea at Lake Barrine, a natural volcanic crater lake
- Go platypus spotting at dusk
- Enjoy Dinner at a country restaurant
- Small-group tour of maximum 11 participants for a more personal experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a rare opportunity to see the rainforest come alive at night, and get up close to some of Australia’s unique nocturnal wildlife. With only 11 people on each tour, you'll receive personal attention and insight from your knowledgeable guide.
What You Can Expect
The tour guide was great and went over and above to make sure we saw as many animals as possible. Seeming them at night was really neat too. The dinner was amazing!
Our guide was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. He somehow spotted so many animals in the dark. (watching a wild possum hanging from a branch with her baby on the back was just amazing. They were only 5-10 meters away from us!!) There were only 4 people in the group including the guide. The dinner was really good as well. Highly recommended!!