- Explore top attractions with the Cairns Attraction Pass
- Choose from a number of options to suit your schedule and see Cairns at your leisure
- Enjoy entry to 13 top attractions and great savings on other Cairns activities
- Includes a full-color guidebook with maps and information on participating attractions
- Valid for 1 day for 3 attractions, 2, 3, or 7 consecutive days to all attractions; or for 5 or 7 attractions over a 3-month period
What You Can Expect
Take a thrilling jet-boat ride through the waters of the Trinity Inlet; explore the rainforest at Rainforestation just 30 minutes from Cairns; and see native Australian wildlife including crocodiles, kangaroos, and koalas. Want more time with critters? Check out the interactive exhibits at Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas.
Learn about Aboriginal culture at Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park, where you can throw spears and boomerangs, taste bush foods, hear didgeridoo performances, watch traditional dances, paint and more!
These are just some of the attractions that you can visit with your Cairns Attractions Pass. The choice is yours. You’ll be provided with a free full-color guidebook featuring maps and information on the attractions, including their location and opening hours plus special discounts. See Pricing for more information on the following pass options; read below in the Itinerary for a full list of attractions that you save on.
Cairns Unlimited Attraction Pass:
Valid on your choice of two, three or seven consecutive days after it is first used. In addition, you’ll receive discounts on several other top experiences including Barron River Rafting, Barefoot Tours and Tjapukai Dinner & Show. Please note: a ‘day’ is based on a calendar day, so if you start your pass at 4pm on Friday, for example, Friday is counted as day one of your pass usage.
1-Day Attractions Pass:
Visiting just for the day? Gain entry to three attractions in one day, perfect for people with limited time.
5-Ticket or 7-Ticket Cairns Attractions Pass:
Entry tickets to five or seven attractions that are valid for three months from the activation date.
- Australian Butterfly Sanctuary
- Cable Ski Cairns pass (1 hour)
- Cairns adventure cruise (1 hour)
- Cairns sunset cruise
- Cairns Wildlife Dome
- Fitzroy Island round-trip ferry (additional AU$5 levy)
- Jet boat ride (40 minutes)
- Port Douglas Wildlife Habitat
- River Tubing (additional AU$ 15 levy)
- Rainforestation Nature Park including cultural show and army duck
- Round-trip coach transfers to Mission Beach
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park (daytime only)
- Underwater camera hire (1 day)
- Atherton Tablelands day trip for AU$25
- Barron River Rafting for AU$49
- Cairns city tour for AU$20
- Cairns Inlet cruise including 2-course lunch for AU$23
- Cairns sunset cruise including 3-course dinner for AU$50
- Cooktown 4WD tour from Cairns; save AU$25 on the retail price
- Fitzroy Island return ferry and unlimited water sports for AU$30 (plus AU$5 levy)
- Outer Great Barrier Reef cruise for AU$60
- Hot air balloon flight; save $20 on the retail price
- Mossman Gorge Centre; 25% saving on the retail price of the Indigenous Dreamtime Legend Walk
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park dinner and show for AU$62