- Bungy jump or Minjin swing experience from Cairns or the Northern Beaches
- Choose from three options: bungy jump, Minjin swing, or the ultimate rush: bungy jump and Minjin swing combo!
- Get a safety briefing and encouragement from your professional bungee instructor before taking the 164 foot (50m) leap
- Gaze over the landscape of World Heritage-listed rainforest from the bungy tower
- Take the Minjin Swing option and swoop through the rainforest with up to two friends on the only multi-person swing in Australia
- Soak up the relaxed and fun atmosphere at the waterside bar and viewing platforms
- Includes hotel pickup and drop-off from Cairns, Palm Cove and the Northern Beaches
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The tower straddles a clear pool fed by waterfalls, where you’ll find shaded viewing platforms, a licensed bar, sun deck and grassy lawn, giving you a great spot to take in the fun and relaxed atmosphere before and after your leap!
Choose from three options detailed in the Itinerary below.
Head up the steps to the top of the tower where you’ll meet your bungy instructor and prepare for your jump. After listening to a safety briefing, you’ll put on your harness with your instructor’s assistance, then step to the edge of the platform.
Take a deep breath, gather your courage and jump!, hurtling some 164 feet (50m) off the platform towards the pool below. You’ll free-fall, dip into the water (if you choose, talk with your instructor) and then bounce up as you feel the adrenaline of your jump kicking in!
Once you’ve finished, you’ll be picked up by an instructor who is waiting for you on a raft in the pond. You’ll be released from the harness and rowed to shore where you can enjoy the elation and adrenaline of your jump. Celebrate at the waterside bar as you listen to music, watch other jumpers and savor the triumph of taking the leap!
Your package includes the jump, a t-shirt and certificate, and you will have the option to purchase a video and photos of your jump for a souvenir of your thrilling day.
Experience the Minjin Swing, created as a way for one, two or three people to fly through the air together, experiencing the thrill of extreme speed and acceleration. You’ll be given a safety briefing and harness equipment, then your instructor will get you safely strapped into the swing.
When ready, you’ll be hoisted up above the rainforest canopy to a height of nearly 150 feet (45 meters). At the top, you’ll pull the release lever to start your fall, then drop down to within 3 feet (1 meter) of the ground in just 3.5 seconds, reaching speeds of up to 75 miles per hour (120 km per hour).
After your swing has stopped, you’ll be picked up by an instructor and released from the harness. Have a celebratory drink at the waterside bar as you enjoy the music, watch other adrenaline junkies swinging and jumping, and soak up the atmosphere of this rainforest party! Your package includes the Minjin Swing and your Minjin Swing photos on a USB, a souvenir of your thrilling day.
Bungy Jump and Minjin Swing Combo
Get the ultimate adrenaline adventure at a great price with a combination package of one bungy jump and one Minjin Swing, including an official jump t-shirt, certificate and Minjin Swing photos on a USB.