- 2-hour harbor cruise from Cairns
- Cruise the Cairns harbor waterfront and Trinity Inlet
- Spot crocodiles and birds in the mangroves
- Listen to informative onboard commentary
- Afternoon tea included
- Choose to include lunch at a Cairns' waterfront restaurant prior to the harbor cruise
Your friendly, informative crew will share insights on the life of a crocodile, including their breeding habits. As you cruise along the Cairns waterfront, they’ll also highlight points of interest and share tales from the history of the harbor.
With external and internal viewing areas, the boat operates in all weather. On board you’ll find a fully licensed bar with snacks and souvenirs available (own expense), includes afternoon tea. Children can take a tour of the wheelhouse and they receive a Crocodile Certificate and crocodile coloring-in sheet.
You have the option to include lunch at Dundee's Restaurant, one of Cairns’ best restaurants located right on the waterfront and just a short stroll from the ferry terminal. Prior to boarding the harbor cruise, enjoy a two-course meal with a selection of starters, main courses and desserts. A children’s menu is also available.