- Explore Cairns on this half-day city sightseeing tour
- Visit top Cairns-area attractions, including the waterfront, Flecker
Botanical Gardens, the Outback Opal Mine and St Monica's Cathedral, home
to the world's largest peace-themed stained-glass window
- Indulge in a Devonshire tea, coffee or hot chocolate and scones
- Walk the lower section of Barron Gorge National Park and admire the
views of the rugged mountains, ravines and tumbling waterfalls
- Upgrade to include a cruise to Green Island for optional snorkeling or a glass-bottom boat tour
- Small-group tour limited to 21 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A comprehensive look at the top attractions in Cairns. Make the most of your time in port and upgrade to include the Green Island cruise and spend time snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef.
What You Can Expect
Next, enjoy an indulgent afternoon tea of scones and tea, coffee or hot chocolate at a local cafe; see the city from a hillside lookout that boasts fabulous photo opportunities; and take a walk past the ravines, rugged mountains and tumbling waterfalls of Barron Gorge National Park. Then browse the award-winning showrooms of the Outback Opal Mine to see how Australia’s famous iridescent opals are formed, cut and polished. Conclude your Cairns sightseeing tour by the water with a walk along Palm Cove Jetty or the beach, followed by drop-off at your cruise ship.
To make a full day of your Cairns shore excrusion, upgrade to include an optional morning cruise to Green Island on the Great Barrier Reef. Spend two hours relaxing on Green Island, or choose to include optional snorkeling or viewing the coral on a glass-bottom boat tour. Then return to Cairns in time to begin your small-group city tour in the afternoon.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Cairns port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.