- Green Island shore excursion and cruise from Cairns
- See spectacular views on a scenic helicopter flight to Green Island
- View the coral of the Great Barrier Reef from a glass-bottom boat
- Snorkel the clear waters
- Enjoy a hot and cold buffet lunch
- Cruise back to Cairns by luxury catamaran
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
It’s up to you how you spend your time on tropical Green Island. Relax by the island’s swimming pool or under a palm tree on the sands, snorkel the surrounding reef or view the coral from a glass-bottom boat.
Enjoy a hot and cold buffet lunch (own expense) on the island, then take a walk around the coral cay island or go for a swim in the pool.
After a relaxing time on Green Island, enjoy a cruise back to Cairns by luxury catamaran to experience the laidback lifestyle of Queensland’s tropical coast.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Cairns cruise port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.