- 5-hour Green Island shore excursion by helicopter and boat from Cairns
- See spectacular views on a scenic helicopter flight to Green Island
- View the coral of the Great Barrier Reef from a glass-bottom boat
- Snorkel in clear water over the reef right from the beach
- Cruise back to Cairns by luxury catamaran
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
Keep an eye out for whales and dolphins, and admire the turquoise blue Coral Sea and white-sand beaches around Green Island as you come in for a gentle landing.
On Green Island, choose from a number of ways to enjoy the tropical surroundings. View the coral reef when snorkeling in the sheltered waters or while taking a glass-bottom boat tour. Calm shallow waters are perfect for children as is the island’s swimming pool. Lounge under a palm tree on the white-sand beach, or take a walk through the rainforest on a tree-shaded boardwalk. You can enjoy lunch on the island, choosing from hot and cold dishes at the buffet.
At the end of your visit to Green Island, cruise back to Cairns aboard a luxury catamaran and transfer back to your cruise ship dock where your tour ends.