- Wildlife encounter at Cairns Tropical Zoo
- Get up close with native wildlife including koalas, crocodiles, snakes, lizards and either lemurs or wombats
- Receive a complimentary souvenir photo while cuddling a Koala
- Learn about these wild animals from your informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of four people ensures a more personalized experience
- Round-trip transfers from Cairns, Palm Cove and Northern Beaches hotels and resorts are available
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was so much more than I expected! Loved the one-on-one with a zoo staff member and of course, the up close and personal interactions and photos with so many different animals, especially those unique to Australia.
Loved this would do it again learned a lot and got to hold animals that I will never have an opportunity to hold again. Such a neat experience our guide was friendly and informative great experience. The zoo is small so you can see it all in about 2 hours.
This tour was well worth the money, and I would recommend it to everyone visiting Cairns! It was a unique experience I've never seen anywhere else! Alex, the zookeeper, was friendly and very informative. I got a ton of great photos!
In addition to holding a koala, I also fed a lemur, a crocodile, and a cassowary. I also held a baby alligator and had a Burmese python around my neck. Despite being afraid of snakes, I loved it!
I loved this experience! It was well organised and lots of fun. I tried so many things I never thought I would like have a snake around my neck, feed a crocodile and hold an alligator and the zoo staff were brilliant. There was never any pressure to do anything and the personalised tour is definitely the way to go to get the most out of your zoo encounter in a short space of time.
Was okay. I thought it was a bit overpriced for what you got.