- Port Douglas Wildlife Habitat and Daintree Rainforest zipline adventure
- Get up close to Australian wildlife, flora and fauna at the award-winning Wildlife Habitat
- Explore three different environments – the Wetlands, Rainforest and Grasslands -- each with unique habitats
- Enjoy a picnic lunch in Daintree National Park
- Admire views of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Daintree Rainforest and the Great Barrier Reef on a thrilling zipline adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available from Cairns, the Northern Beaches and Port Douglas
What You Can Expect
Wander through the Wetlands and see its fascinating biodiversity first-hand. From the boardwalk, see native Australian icons -- kangaroos and koalas – and watch wading birds forage for fish in the waterways. As you walk from the forest floor uphill toward the canopy, see various plants and animals and keep an eye out for the shy cassowary, an endangered species.
Spot crocodiles, birds and other wildlife as you journey through the mangroves on a Daintree River Cruise through the Daintree National Park. Stop at Alexandra Lookout for magnificent views of the Daintree River and Coral Sea, then enjoy a tropical picnic lunch before embarking on your exhilarating zipline experience in the beautiful UNESCO World Heritage-listed Daintree Rainforest!
Feel your adrenaline rush as you soar through the trees on flying fox ziplines, stopping at five platforms to admire bird’s-eye views of the treetops, cascading streams and the Great Barrier Reef on beyond. A highly trained team of tour guides, naturalists and zipling experts will lead you safely through the canopy, offering interpretation and insight into this incredible rainforest at each platform.
You’ll return to your hotel in Port Douglas, Cairns or the Northern Beaches in the late afternoon.
Excellent sequence of events in the Daintree. The wildlife park was perfect- great interaction with kangaroos and wallabies. Zip line was excellent- good safety techniques, incredible fun and great views from one platform. Wish it was longer! Crocodile boat tour was a nice ride but only saw one 1-year old crocodile so disappointing, but not controllable. Our driver was awesome- informative and funny!
United States of ...
Our guide picked us up on time and was super lively and congenial. The highlight of the tour was zip lining although we were rather bummed to not have any croc sighting on the boat ride.