- Visit one of the worlds oldest rainforest
- Morning tea at the Mossman Gorge Centre
- Cape Tribulation Beach and boardwalk
- Experience the local indigenous Welcome to Country smoking ceremony
- BBQ lunch in rainforest setting
- Daintree River Cruise, you may see some saltwater crocodiles
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
After crossing the river, travel through dense rainforest before visiting the Mossman Gorge Centre. Here an expert guide will take you on a boardwalk whilst explaining some of the fascinating secrets of one of the world's oldest rainforests.
After the walk, you'll learn more through theater presentations and the interactive displays, or obtain a closer look at life in the rainforest by ascending the Rainforest Canopy Tower.
Afterwards, continue onto Cape Tribulation Beach while your driver explains the rich history of the area. Walk the beach or boardwalk and relax in this tranquil setting. Later visit Noah's Creek to enjoy a barbecue lunch in a rainforest setting.
Recrossing the river, join a calm water cruise of this important waterway observing the wildlife that inhabits this environment. Your guide will point out the different types of wildlife and plants that make their home along the river. Keep your eyes peeled for the elusive and fearsome estuarine saltwater crocodile.
After completion of your cruise, board your coach for the return journey to Cairns.