- Entry to Kuranda Koala Gardens and Birdworld, two of the top wildlife attractions in Cairns
- Have a souvenir photo taken while cuddling a koala (own expense)
- Enjoy close-up encounters with freshwater crocodiles, monitor lizards, wombats and wallabies
- Experience Australia's first walk-through snake house
- See one of the largest collections of free-flying birds in Australia
- Hand-feed lorikeets and cockatoos (own expense)
What You Can Expect
Spot cassowaries, increasingly rare in the wild, as well as bowerbirds, parrots and lorikeets. You’ll also see international visitors such as South American macaws, and have the chance to hand-feed rainbow lorikeets, cheeky cockatoos and other Australian birds (at additional cost).