- Full-day cruise to Michaelmas Cay from Cairns aboard a luxury sailing catamaran
- 8.5 hours Great Barrier Reef experience with 4 hours spent on the reef
- Snorkel and dive from the beach
- Snorkeling and diving demonstrations, tuition and equipment
- Informative reef tours on an air-conditioned semi-submersible submarine
- Informative ecological presentations by qualified marine biologists
- Hot and cold seafood buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
I just wish I had known I had to line up for ages to get tickets for my voucher. Rest was good. Crew nice and helpful.
Stefano B Italy
Lillian Y Australia
The Great barrier reef is so famous that you have to see it at least once, even if it's not the best barrier reef I've seen.
The boat takes you on this protected island located 2h30 from Cairns. This small sand island coming out from nowhere is special. Tiny spot occupied by a amazing number of birds !! We are only allowed to stay on a delimited area so we don't disturb too much these animals.
The water is... COLD !! What a surprise for me !! The Great barrier reef is in a cold water 21 degrees that day. Anyway, the spectacle is beautiful. The subversive boat is a very nice way too see all types of fishes and reefs. the crew on the boat is very friendly and teach us a lot about the reef's life.
The snorkeling spot is the most colored reef I've seen so far: blue, brown, pink, yellow... the go pro made a good job :
It was a great area of the reef, the Catamaran was great. The service was great.
The food needs improvement, what was served was ok, just lacking in flavour.
The information available about this tour needs to be updated. The phone number is old and not in use any more, we had to improvise and ask around to find the right tour operator apparently this has changed in the last year. Tour itself was ok but busy and very touristic.
Soyeeda M United Kingdom