- Full-day cruise to Michaelmas Cay from Cairns aboard a luxury sailing catamaran
- 8.5 hours Great Barrier Reef experience with 4 hours spent on the reef
- Snorkel and dive from the beach
- Snorkeling and diving demonstrations, tuition and equipment
- Informative reef tours on an air-conditioned semi-submersible submarine
- Informative ecological presentations by qualified marine biologists
- Hot and cold seafood buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
The tour includes semi-submersible coral-viewing tours for those who want to see the underwater world without getting wet. If you would like to dive the Great Barrier Reef, introductory dives for novices are available.
I just wish I had known I had to line up for ages to get tickets for my voucher. Rest was good. Crew nice and helpful.
It was a great area of the reef, the Catamaran was great. The service was great.
The food needs improvement, what was served was ok, just lacking in flavour.
The information available about this tour needs to be updated. The phone number is old and not in use any more, we had to improvise and ask around to find the right tour operator apparently this has changed in the last year. Tour itself was ok but busy and very touristic.