- Travel from Cairo International Airport to your Cairo City or Giza Plateau hotel in a private vehicle
- Save time and energy without worrying about cabs or public transportation
- Arrival transfer services available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Cenando en El Cairo con AhkramPhoto by: Raul Eduardo P
- Pyramids of GizaPhoto by: Bernie
- River NilePhoto by: mary e
- THE GREAT PYRAMIDSPhoto by: Syreeta M
- IMG_0433Photo by: John B
- IMG_0415Photo by: John B
- IMG_0414Photo by: John B
- IMG_0413Photo by: John B
- GizaPhoto by: Anonymous
- Welcome at the airportPhoto by: ANDREA M
USA, 11 2007
What You Can Expect
I was provided wonderful service navigating Cairo
Airport, purchasing visa etc.
Everything was perfect.
Excellent service. I couldn't imagine arriving without the help of a prearranged pickup.
Excellent service! This was the absolute fastest I have EVER made it through CAI. Mr. Akram Hassan was an incredible help and is highly recommended.
Definitely book with this company. Driver met me at the gate, got Visa while I waited in Customs line too easy. He did an excellent job describing the city, landmarks, restaurants, etc while we drove. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Great price. Way better than a taxi.
I was in Cairo in March 2016. I booked the airport transfer at the last minute. This was the best airport transfer I have ever had. Amir meet me once inside the airport. He obtained my visa while I stood in line at customs. He found my luggage with only a brief description from me. He was great.
HUSSAIN A Saudi Arabia
im glad that i booked this transfer instead of taking a random taxi . the guide did me a favor by letting me skipping the lines of customs counters we latterly took 10 mins to get out of the airport , not only that he also made sure we take the long road to the hotel so he can show me the areas of Cairo .
so happy with this service .
Excellent service and transfer agent Ikram was wonderful and very professional.
The man met us at the airport, helped with visas, luggage, etc. Also pointed out things along the way to the hotel.