- Learn photography tips on this four-hour walking tour of Cairo
- Visit Al-Azhar Mosque, the Mosque of Al Hakim and the remains of Beshtak Palace
- See Bab Al-Nasr, Bab Al-Futuh and Bab Al-Zuwayla
- Enjoy the Street of the Tentmakers, Cairo's medieval covered market
- Get photography lighting tips and learn how to capture atmosphere in your photos
Your Cairo Photography Walking Tour ends at the Northern Gates to Islamic Cairo.
Some of the things you will learn from your photographer guide:
- How to incorporate lighting conditions to create dramatic photos
- How to capture the atmosphere of a particular scene
- How to compose a photograph to get the maximum effect
Your English-speaking Photographer guide has in-depth local knowledge, a passion for Cairo and for the art of photography. So bring your camera and be prepared to walk, shoot and click.