- 4-hour afternoon walking tour of downtown Cairo with an expert guide
- Wind your way through ancient and modern streets
- Visit Liberation Square (Midan Tahrir), the hub of Egypt’s 2011 revolution
- Pass hidden gems and highlights, from statues to powerful recent graffiti
- Enjoy a tasty supper at a local restaurant
What You Can Expect
Journey into the historical backstreets and bustling boulevards as you follow your guide on this informative walking tour. Wander through the Attabah district and stroll past the Old Operate Square as you listen to your guide share insider info on Cairo.
Cross the Nile River, where scenic views lead to the site of the 2011 Egyptian Revolution in Liberation Square (Midan Tahrir). Stationed among 19 and 20th century buildings, this historical site proved the birthplace of freedom in recent times. Your guide will point out local graffiti and explain its significance. Take in street theater as you wander through this popular spot for locals and foreigners to gather.
Hoda from Urban Adventures is as her name foretells, an excellent guide. An Egyptologist, her history, knowledge and insight were not only entertaining but enlightening. We felt secure and empowered to tackle Cairo on our own since the city is safe, tourist friendly and ready for adventures.