Take a full day to explore the Canadian Rockies, and travel along Tunnel Mountain Drive, with its wind-carved rock formations. Then ride to the mountain top on the Banff Gondola for amazing views! Enjoy free time in the picturesque town of Banff before making your way back to Calgary.
- Day trip from Calgary to Banff, in the heart of the Canadian Rockies
- Ride Banff Gondola to the top of the mountain for spectacular views
- Free time to eat lunch and explore the town of Banff
- Upgrade to include a cruise on Lake Minnewanka
- Pickup and drop-off from select Calgary hotels
What You Can Expect
Inside Banff National Park, take the Banff Gondola to ride up into the mountaintops, and take in jaw-dropping views from the boardwalk or the 360-degree observation deck.
Then enjoy the peaceful beauty of Bow Falls. Later, enjoy free time to have lunch and explore the idyllic mountain town of Banff. For an extra-special experience, upgrade to include a cruise around Lake Minnewanka.
Return to Calgary in the evening after a full day exploring the Canadian Rockies.
Please note: This tour is seasonal and only operates from May through to October.