Take a full day to explore the Rocky Mountains, and travel along Tunnel Mountain Drive, with its wind carved rock formations. Then ride to the mountain top on the Banff Gondola for amazing views!
- Day trip from Calgary to Banff, in the heart of the Canadian Rockies
- Ride Banff Gondola to the top of the mountain for spectacular views
- Free time to eat lunch and explore the town of Banff
- Upgrade to the Lake Minnewanka cruise
- Pickup and drop-off from select Calgary hotels
What You Can Expect
At Banff National Park, take the Banff Gondola to ride up into the mountain tops for spectacular views from a one kilometer boardwalk or 360 degree observation deck. Then enjoy the peaceful beauty of Bow Falls. Free time is provided to lunch and explore downtown Banff.
For an extra special experience, enjoy the Lake Minnewanka cruise from Banff (additional cost).
This tour is seasonal and only operates from May through to October.
We had a wonderful day, the driver/guide was very professional, friendly and welcoming. The whole day was a wonderful experience and we would recommend this tour to anyone spending a few days in Calgary. We thought we had seen it all having spent two days on the Goldleaf service on the Rocky Mountaineer but this coach tour just put the icing on the cake! Thank you to all involved
The Guide was fantastic