Discover mountain lakes and waterfalls during this fabulous day tour. Visit Lake Louise, the "Jewel of the Canadian Rockies" with its backdrop of the glistening Victoria Glacier. Visit the scenic Yoho Valley and such sights as Takakkaw Falls and Kicking Horse Pass that spans the Kicking Horse river.
- Day trip from Calgary to mountain lakes and waterfalls
- See Canada's most beautiful alpine scenery
- Visit Lake Louise, the "Jewel of the Canadian Rockies"
- Hike around the pristine Moraine Lake in the Valley of the Ten Peaks
- View the series of gorges with seven cascades at Johnston Canyon
- Lunch included
Travel the open prairie up into the foothills that lead to the Canadian Rocky Mountains. In Banff National Park you'll journey the Bow Valley Parkway. A stop at Johnston Canyon makes for a pleasant mid morning walk.
In Lake Louise enjoy a quick yet delightful lunch before making your way to the Victoria Glacier and Lake Louise. Time will be provided at the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise before moving on to Moraine Lake, in the Valley of the Ten Peaks. Crossing the Great Divide into Yoho National Park via the scenic Kicking Horse Pass a stop is made at the Spiral Tunnels. Before your return trip to Calgary, enjoy a walk through the paths of the Takakkaw Falls.
This tour is seasonal and only operates from June through to September.