Now is the perfect opportunity to travel from beautiful Calgary to Jasper. This is a great tour for photographers, outdoor enthusiasts and the casual sightseer alike. You'll have the opportunity to appreciate nature walks and create the perfect photo-memory. Join a Snowcoach tour onto the surface of the Athabasca Glacier - it is simply breathtaking!
- One-way tour of the Canadian Rocky Mountains from Calgary to Jasper
- Relaxing and scenic way to get from Calgary to Jasper, where the tour ends
- Visit Banff National Park to see Lake Louise, Crowfoot Glacier and Peyto Lake
- See the Columbia Icefield
- Ride the Ice Explorer
- See Tangle Falls and Athabasca Falls
Travel the Trans-Canada Highway from Calgary into Banff National Park, then the Icefields Parkway, one of Canada's most scenic drives, into Jasper National Park. Morning stops include Lake Louise, Crowfoot Glacier, and Peyto Lake. At the Columbia Icefield, enjoy a ride onboard the Ice Explorer. Time is provided here for lunch before continuing through Sunwapta Valley past Tangle Falls and the Stutfield Glacier on Mount Kitchener. Stop for a stroll at Athabasca Falls before a late afternoon arrival into Jasper.
- This is a one way trip. Your tour will conclude in Jasper.
- Passengers are allowed a maximum of 2 pieces of luggage per person
- This tour is seasonal and only operates from May through to October.
Reviewed by JENNIFER K, Australia, July 2012
This is definitely the way to travel from Calgary to Jasper. Fantastic tour. Athabasca Glacier was a highlight and our Japanese driver on the ice explorer was one of the funniest people we met on our whole trip. All I can say is thankyou Viator and this tour is a must!
Reviewed by Cindy E, May 2012
I gave this a 5 star review, because once we finally started the tour - it was absolutely magnificent. There was just a lot of confusion with the booking, then which bus to take from Banff, with very little direction before the tour, which pretty much started from Banff. But once it did, the guide was excellent and you cant beat those mountains!