- Small-group city sightseeing tour of Phnom Penh
- Travel by cyclo and coach for a unique tour of the city
- See the beautiful architecture of the French Quarter
- Have your fortune told at Wat Phnom
- Shop for a bargain at the Russian and Central markets
- Enjoy a delicious lunch (included)
- Pass by Independence Monument
- Wander along the waterfront and try a local snack of fried crickets
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, visit the iconic Central Market with its art deco-inspired architecture, and then visit the Independence Monument and the Cambodia-Vietnam Friendship Monument to hear about Cambodia’s history with France and Vietnam.
Recharge with a delicious lunch at a local non-profit organization set up to assist street children, and then test your bargaining skills at the Russian Market. End your tour with an afternoon walk along the riverside promenade, and try local delicacies of fried crickets and grasshoppers
Great fun, best way to see the city, was expecting the rickshaw ride to be longer (only 40 mins), but really enjoyable. Daro was a great guide.
Great experience!!! The cyclo was a real treat and a great way to see the city sights. We enjoyed the entire day with a great English speaking guide.