- Hop-on hop-off bus tour of Canberra
- Enjoy great views of Canberra from the open-top, double-decker bus
- Visit the National Museum, National Gallery and the Australian War Memorial among 13 convenient stops
- Learn about Canberra's sights and history from pre-recorded commentary on the bus
- Sightsee at your own pace with your choice of ticket that is valid for either 24 or 48 hours
- Save with the family pass, good for two adults and two children
What You Can Expect
Highlights include the National Museum, National Gallery and the Australian War Memorial. Learn about Australia’s involvement in major 20th-century wars at the National Museum. The National Gallery showcases the striking Aboriginal Memorial, colonial to modern Australian art, and an important Asian art collection.
The Parliament House was reopened in 1988 after an extensive renovation. You can visit the innovative buildings, including the rooftop gardens for superb 360-degree views of the city. Walk lovely paths at the Commonwealth Park, which hosts Canberra’s popular spring festival Floriade.
The full hop-on hop-off circuit can be completed in about 90 minutes, but you have the option to get off the bus at any of the 13 stops to explore in depth. Choose from a 24-hour or 48-hour ticket depending on your schedule. Families of four save with a 24-hour or 48-hour family pass. Tours begin in the morning and run until the early evening. Please see the Schedule tab for more details on the stops and schedule.